Things kpop stans say that make me roll my eyes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
Okay so this is a bit generalising and for some of these I can see some of the perspectives from where people are coming from, so I won’t entirely deny it. But these are some things that when kpop stans say them i just think y i k e s.

1. “If you don’t stan [group/idol] do not use them as your pfp”.
The argument is that idols are not for aesthetic purposes, which in some ways I can agree. However, if x person really likes that specific photo, and they want to use it to enhance their profile then it’s literally not hurting ANYONE. If it’s really that big of a deal, use idols you at least know the names of. Otherwise go for it, have whatever you want as your pfp. It’s no one’s business

2. “I want [group/idol] to leave [company]”.
Look. The kpop industry is awful. I don’t believe honestly there is a single good company. However, most idols have a fairly straightforward and tolerable time as an idol under their company. !! some idols are being seriously mistreated and I agree they deserve better !! But your idol is not being mistreated just because someone had less lyric time, or because there wasn’t English subs put on the video.

3. “I do not believe [rumour]! There is no way [idol] would do that!”.
I was getting into AOA when the infamous scandal broke out. I was devastated that people I loved and wanted to stan turned out to have been bystanders/initiators to such a horrible thing. It is not nice to think idols you admire could be doing such disturbing or horrible things, but at the same time you DO NOT KNOW these idols in reality, and a lot of what they do is for show. You do not know how they acted back when they were 13, so stop acting as if there is 0 possibility once upon a time they could’ve been not a nice person. The only way you know how they act/ed is if you’ve actually met them in person.

So that was my rant, what are you opinions and what makes you roll your eyes when stans say it

ChenXiao

Face of The Group
Credits
Gong Myung
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. B] ☆
☆ NCT 127 - Sticker [Ver. A] ☆
Horyeong
The only thing that kpop stands say that annoys me most is when they say:
You have to do [list of things] to Stan [Group/Idol]

like no??
THAT ANNOYS ME - I have a process
For me I have to;
  1. Choose a group to stan
  2. Write down the members names like 20 times to memorise them
  3. Put names to faces
  4. Binge watch their mv's so I can learn who's who
  5. Choose a bias/bias wrecker
  6. and that's me done

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
When you have the same bias in a [group/band] and they say “you have to change your bias”
Or they say “don’t copy me”

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
have whatever you want as your pfp. It’s no one’s business

I don't really agree with this line. Idols shouldn't only be used as aesthetic purposes especially since in stan world petty people tend to drags the idols on pfp, the fandom, along with the person with pfp when they don't agree with things I have seen it countless times.
Sometimes it's used to create fanwars by trolls. It would only makes sense to use pfp on idols you have a general idea of and appreciate what they do.

Reason I say this because I am fed up with people admiring Hanse only for his looks then poke fun of his singing when he obviously just having fun. People have used her sister as pfp too because she is pretty when she publicly said she is uncomfortable about that

I hate people.

When you have the same bias in a [group/band] and they say “you have to change your bias”
Or they say “don’t copy me”

This is a case of My Bias is Mine.. So weird lol

Last edited:

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
Getting called tasteless for only either stanning boy groups or only girl groups.

seeing people write “maybe if so and so stanned Loona(or any other group but Loona is who I see most” they wouldn’t have died/committed *******” I see this on a lot of posts about deceased people and it’s absolutely disgusting and makes Orbits look bad from an outsiders opinion

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
What annoys me is what they do. I have seen kpop fancams put up on things that are not even relevant to k-pop. Once, people even put up k-pop fancams on a post about a man who was, unfortunately murdered. They said things like: "well if he stanned x he wouldn't have died", and such. it was.. horrible.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
What annoys me is what they do. I have seen kpop fancams put up on things that are not even relevant to k-pop. Once, people even put up k-pop fancams on a post about a man who was, unfortunately murdered. They said things like: "well if he stanned x he wouldn't have died", and such. it was.. horrible.
I agree. It really makes the fandom look bad, in my opinion

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I don't really agree with this line. Idols shouldn't only be used as aesthetic purposes especially since in stan world petty people tend to drags the idols on pfp, the fandom, along with the person with pfp when they don't agree with things I have seen it countless times.
Sometimes it's used to create fanwars by trolls. It would only makes sense to use pfp on idols you have a general idea of and appreciate what they do.

Reason I say this because I am fed up with people admiring Hanse only for his looks then poke fun of his singing when he obviously just having fun. People have used her sister as pfp too because she is pretty when she publicly said she is uncomfortable about that

I hate people.

I do see where you’re coming from, and I entirely agree with these points. But these are very extreme cases and while it does happen, it doesn’t always happen. I still think in most cases it should be up to the profile owner to have whatever pfp they want

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
probs someone say it but its directly about loona, people saying you have to be in the lgbtq+ community to stan loona. ***** no i can stan whoever the fuck i want regardless.
I remember when Moomoos kicked up a fit because it turned out 25% of the fandom were straight. That should’ve been my first sign to run

ImJustKpopTrash

Winter__Roses
Author
Website
imjustkpoptrash.carrd.co
Credits
Ningning
Karina
Arin
Winter
When people call mistreatment as soon as one bad thing happens to an [idol/group]

like... no... not at all. Most of the time mistreatment is ongoing (as seen on multiple occasions one that comes to mind is CLC) and happens frequently just because one bad thing happened to your idol doesn’t mean they’re being mistreated. Sure in some cases it’s true but 99.9% of the time it isn’t and people make a big fuss out of nothing.

K-fan_2003

𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
omg yessss - some ppl told me ages ago, cause my bias in ATEEZ was Yunho, they said I had to change it cause their bias was Yunho - like, wtf?!
It makes me super annoyed