Visual Kei Q&A

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

ā™”šŸ’­Źį“į“œā€™Ź€į“‡ į“Ź į“„Źœį“‡į“ÉŖį“„į“€ŹŸ ŹœŹį“˜į“‡ Ź™į“ŹšŸ’­ā™”
Staff member
I made the mistake of looking up his Twitter šŸ‘Œ
D34D5CmW4AEXZ6s.jpg
D35U5jzXoAIH1jC.jpg
D34D-iDWsAAt-EM.jpg
He is disgusting šŸ¤¢

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member

Sayaka Miki

恏恠悉ćŖ恄 å£ć«č²¼ć‚Šć¤ć„ćŸćƒ–ćƒ©ćƒ•ć•ćć£ćØå¤¢ć®å³å“ćÆć‚øćƒ§ćƒ¼ć‚«ćƒ¼
Credits
User Title Change
hmm what songs should I start listening to šŸ¤”

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
hmm what songs should I start listening to šŸ¤”
Depends on what kind of music you like. Thereā€™s various types of Visual Kei music in Vkei

Sayaka Miki

恏恠悉ćŖ恄 å£ć«č²¼ć‚Šć¤ć„ćŸćƒ–ćƒ©ćƒ•ć•ćć£ćØå¤¢ć®å³å“ćÆć‚øćƒ§ćƒ¼ć‚«ćƒ¼
Credits
User Title Change

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
Any Xanvala songs, Nazare: Innocence, Dimlim: Whats Up ?, The GazettE: Shiver, DaturA: Imitation, Born: Demons
Shiver is so good. I also recommend Taion and The Invisible Wall

xi3xiee

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Before i got into Kpop which was during 2nd gen, i was a big VKEI fan, and lately iā€™ve been rewatching and listening to lots of bands i loved back then before i even knew what kpop was and i just miss vkei so much, itā€™s so hard to find new content/new rookie bands nowadays. does anybody know any recent bands? most of the groups i grew up with are pretty much disbanded now :,(

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
Before i got into Kpop which was during 2nd gen, i was a big VKEI fan, and lately iā€™ve been rewatching and listening to lots of bands i loved back then before i even knew what kpop was and i just miss vkei so much, itā€™s so hard to find new content/new rookie bands nowadays. does anybody know any recent bands? most of the groups i grew up with are pretty much disbanded now :,(
I donā€™t really pay attention to debut dates for bands but I know there is a few bands who have debuted over the last year or two. What other bands did you use to listen to?

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Nobody mentioned X Japan here? X is pretty legendary, though I hate how Yoshiki keeps promising an X Japan album and we never get one.

Also, would I be considered as a fake VKei fan if I lean more into the more "pastel/soft" looking groups?

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Nobody mentioned X Japan here? X is pretty legendary, though I hate how Yoshiki keeps promising an X Japan album and we never get one.

Also, would I be considered as a fake VKei fan if I lean more into the more "pastel/soft" looking groups?
if the group is labeled as vkei and sounds like vkei then it doesnt matter how the groups look, it'll still be vkei

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member

I think Yoshiki is going through dementia šŸ’€

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
I think Yoshiki is going through dementia šŸ’€
I think it may be the fact that he's a super perfectionist when it comes to his music. I saw his "documentary" on Disney+ and he kept rearranging the Disney songs he was supposed to perform. He literally stopped the orchestra every other minute to rearrange because he didn't like the sound šŸ’€. I'm willing to bet he has plenty of unreleased songs in his repertoire but he probably doesn't like them or something. Either way, I just want something from X Japan at this point - even a single would suffice.

Dementia could explain things too though, he's getting up there in age.

Last edited:

šŸŽ€ā™”RYUā™”šŸŽ€

Staff member
I think it may be the fact that he's a super perfectionist when it comes to his music. I saw his "documentary" on Disney+ and he kept rearranging the Disney songs he was supposed to perform. He literally stopped the orchestray every other minute to rearrange because he didn't like the sound šŸ’€. I'm willing to bet he has plenty of unreleased songs in his repertoire but he probably doesn't like them or something. Either way, I just want something from X Japan at this point - even a single would suffice.

Dementia could explain things too though, he's getting up there in age.
Oh wow, I didnā€™t know that, about the Disney+ thing, but that could definitely be the case. He also just got done with another surgery, so he probably has to rest a few months before he can begin to do anything, but an unreleased song would be nice or even a single like you said

aznmochibunny

Kpop Fan
Credits
Oh wow, I didnā€™t know that, about the Disney+ thing, but that could definitely be the case. He also just got done with another surgery, so he probably has to rest a few months before he can begin to do anything, but an unreleased song would be nice or even a single like you said
Yeah Yoshiki's health isn't the greatest, especially at his age. I remember he had a neck problem and had to wear a neck brace because of all the heavy headbanging he did. He really needs to start taking better care of himself. He looks great for his age on the outside, but his internal body is suffering.

But yea, at this point, I think most X Japan fans want something released. It's been ages since they released new music.