How to Add Youtube Video on Profile

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Key

Forum Support
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Red Rose
Gold Heart Box
Cake Slice
Kino
In order to add a Youtube video on your profile, first click on your username in the top right corner of the forums (near the messages, alerts and search buttons). In the window that appears, click on Preferences.

On the Preferences page, scroll down a bit, to Profile video and paste in just the video ID from the Youtube URL (the part that follows after watch?v=) and then click Save.

Last edited:

HeroHaikyu

Kpop Expert
Website
herohaikyu.carrd.co
Credits
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Green Tea
In order to add a Youtube video on your profile, first click on your username in the top right corner of the forums (near the messages, alerts and search buttons). In the window that appears, click on Preferences.

On the Preferences page, scroll down a bit, to Profile video and paste in just the video ID from the Youtube URL (the part that follows after watch?v=) and then click Save.
I've done that a couple of times, and I don't think it worked for me. Could you hep me?

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
I've done both
A: adding the entire URL (
)
As well as doing what this tells me to do,
B: Pasting just the Video ID. (jzorNBLDIEI&list=PLw8YqkpAG-J-m6yG5v5xWRBNWDn04mU0q&index=29)
You don't need to add the entire URL. For example, for that video, you would only paste the part after https://youtube,com, which would be jzorNBLDIEI

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I've done both
A: adding the entire URL (
)
As well as doing what this tells me to do,
B: Pasting just the Video ID. (jzorNBLDIEI&list=PLw8YqkpAG-J-m6yG5v5xWRBNWDn04mU0q&index=29)
I'm not sure where you got that video ID?
just copy and paste the whole url in the box and remove everything after the equal sign or https://youtu.be/

yourmother

Kpop Amateur
Credits
How do you add a video link onto a profile youre making? (Not your own)