Visual Kei Q&A

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member
Exactly. What is Gackt.

Gackt is a washed up has been who still thinks he's relevant but the only reason people know of him is because he used to be in Malice Mizer. Now a days, he spends his time thinking he's still the shit, when he isn't, talking about his sex life on Twitter(or lack of for that matter), talking about his "workouts" to keep his 2 inch strong during lockdown, there is also the rape case that happened in the early 2000s that he never talks about...recently he made jokes about the rest of Malice Mizer being dead and him being the only one alive, and the vkei community went ballistic because one of the members of MM actually did die, and was apparently Gackt's bestie, but it's clear he has no respect for Kami or Mana or any of them. But somehow he is still referred to as the King of Jrock and idk how or why.
Okay but "(or lack of for that matter)" I'M DEAD

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
Okay but "(or lack of for that matter)" I'M DEAD
I truly hope, no woman in their right mind, would be sleeping with THAT.

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

teenypieceofkleenexinyourhair

๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ต
Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
Can you recommend me some bands a newbie (aka me) should start off with?
Xaa Xaa, The Gazette, Acme, Arlequin, Royz, The Gallo, vistlip, MUCC, Mimic, 0.1g no gosan are some of my favorites

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I want to start to stan. I already stan xaa. Do you have more recommendations?
The Gazette, Acme, Arlequin, Royz, The Gallo, vistlip, MUCC, Mimic and 0.1g no gosan

If you are comfortable with blood/fake vomit/gross things of that nature though, I recommend Dir en Grey and Kizu.

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
@loonatheworld ! @winter.snowflake
Dir En Gray is one I like, you might like it
203f280f2e29044a619428d3a684812a.gif

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake

anmybeloved

silas
Author
Credits
Exactly. What is Gackt.

Gackt is a washed up has been who still thinks he's relevant but the only reason people know of him is because he used to be in Malice Mizer. Now a days, he spends his time thinking he's still the shit, when he isn't, talking about his sex life on Twitter(or lack of for that matter), talking about his "workouts" to keep his 2 inch strong during lockdown, there is also the rape case that happened in the early 2000s that he never talks about...recently he made jokes about the rest of Malice Mizer being dead and him being the only one alive, and the vkei community went ballistic because one of the members of MM actually did die, and was apparently Gackt's bestie, but it's clear he has no respect for Kami or Mana or any of them. But somehow he is still referred to as the King of Jrock and idk how or why.
kinda forgot he existed ngl

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member