ATTENTION: READ THIS BEFORE POSTING A FANFIC

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญสแดแดœโ€™ส€แด‡ แดส แด„สœแด‡แดษชแด„แด€สŸ สœสแด˜แด‡ ส™แดส๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
I have a question about this

A little while ago, I promoted a story on here that I'm uploading on a different website, but it was solely for promotional purposes and I titled it as such and treated it like just a promotion. However lately I've been debating on uploading it onto here as well just to see how it goes. Would I be able to post it as a separate thread or would I have to post it underneath the promotional thread? Or could I delete the promo thread and start a completely different thread for the story itself?

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member
I have a question about this

A little while ago, I promoted a story on here that I'm uploading on a different website, but it was solely for promotional purposes and I titled it as such and treated it like just a promotion. However lately I've been debating on uploading it onto here as well just to see how it goes. Would I be able to post it as a separate thread or would I have to post it underneath the promotional thread? Or could I delete the promo thread and start a completely different thread for the story itself?
I believe the promo thread was already deleted since promo type threads aren't allowed. So you can just start a new one.

I believe the promo thread was already deleted since promo type threads aren't allowed. So you can just start a new one.
Oh okay perfect then I don't have to worry abt anything lol thanks!

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

Staff member

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Thank you for this

NOTE: Please read this before posting a fanfic or continuing one.

When you are posting a chaptered fanfic, it is supposed to go in ONE THREAD.
Not a new thread for each chapter.

Everything goes in one single thread.

You can seperate it by posting

Chapter 1

*story*

Chapter 2
*story*

And so on. Lately I have been having to merge threads because of all the seperate threads posted of the same story.

Please remember to try to do this when you post a new chaptered story or continue one.
does it have to only be kpop?