where can i find cheap and aesthetic clothes like kpop idols wear? c:

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chim min

Kpop Stan
Credits
Shinwon
Onda
i think there's a store called mix mix? i'm not really sure but i think they have clothes similar to what idol's wear.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I go to thrift stores a lot.
There is this one chain of them in the northeast, I'm not sure if it's anywhere else, but it's called Plato's Closet.
It has a bunch of cheap really nice quality stuff
omgsies you has a platos closet too!! i have one in my town!! and im in midwest!!!

acat

Kpop Expert
Credits
Yeosang
Seungmin
Yunho
there is an online store called yesstyle and they sell clothes like that but you need to be pretty small cause it's in asian sizes
and thats not me lol

momosimp

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Dawon
Seunghee
Roa
Bibi
yesstyle

it looks kinda sketchy but i've ordered from canada and it came decently fast and the quality was pretty good

plus people leave TONS of reviews with pictures so u can see how it really looks irl <3

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
yesstyle

it looks kinda sketchy but i've ordered from canada and it came decently fast and the quality was pretty good

plus people leave TONS of reviews with pictures so u can see how it really looks irl <3
Wait how long did it take to arrive? I’m still waiting on a package and it’s been a month....

risa❀은혜

Kpop Expert
Website
risasrenjun.carrd.co
Credits
New Jeans
Seungkwan
Caratbong
Kim Man Bong
OK THIS IS REALLY LATE BUT-
There's this website I found called Chuu. I accidentally stumbled upon it when I was looking for pictures of Chuu from LOONA, but it's this online clothing store that has the ABSOLUTE CUTEST CLOTHES. and also, it is a Korean store, so the style is like that of kpop idols.
It is a bit more expensive, but not ridiculous, probably around the prices of Target.

b u b b l e s b a e

Kpop Fan
Website
disqus.com
Credits
Yesstyle and OMG don't hate me guys...but like- There's this really good thrift store here in Toronto, and it doesn't even look like a thrift store, it's really nice inside and has quality cheap clothing! I've never been but I was considering going there once. Idk if you live in Canada but you could order from where ever you are. The name is "Double Take"

Last edited: