K-Rock Lanalogue (라날로그)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Figment

Kpop Rookie
Credits
120298168_142027174296212_1569193129653107016_o.jpg

~Lanalogue~
Lanalogue is a 4-member Korean band that debuted on September 1st with their song Driri. They've released two official mvs, Driri and The Boatman, as well as a couple of band version mvs for their songs The Boatman and Asking.

The member lineup is
Lyoon as vocals and secondary guitar.
Kyunue as bass, piano, and secondary vocal (guitar, when necessary)
Tatsuo as guitar, the group's only non-Korean member (currently working toward returning to Korea to continue working with the band)
Meteor as drummer.

Lanalogue is working extremely hard to have their music reach people. They are incredibly determined and driven, regardless of not having an agency. Due to the situation with their Japanese member, Tatsuo, they are working toward the creation of Lanalogue Entertainment as an independent agency for the group. They are incredibly close to having the whole group together, again.

Figment

Kpop Rookie
Credits
i've learned a biit about them and they definitely seem like it 🥺 i'm actually very excitted to stan them ö
If you want to learn anything more about them, hit me up! <3 I'm trying very hard to help them find a fanbase. Ladio is pretty small right now, but the guys are working so hard to grow their fanbase and always working on new music and things.

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
If you want to learn anything more about them, hit me up! <3 I'm trying very hard to help them find a fanbase. Ladio is pretty small right now, but the guys are working so hard to grow their fanbase and always working on new music and things.
oo tysm!! i will keep that in mind ^^ <3

Figment

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I came across them by accident and fell in love. I love them a lot 😭
I do, too. <3 They're so talented and the sweetest people.

Their next song is meant to be sort of a thank-you to their fans, I think is what Kyunue said. They're working on figuring out crowd-funding for it, though. They tried Tumblbug, first, but it excludes their overseas fans.

🎀♡RYU♡🎀

♡💭ʏᴏᴜ’ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ ʜʏᴘᴇ ʙᴏʏ💭♡
Staff member
Credits
✧ Atsushi Sakurai ✧
Kakucho
Imaushi Wakasa
Madarame Shion
I do, too. <3 They're so talented and the sweetest people.

Their next song is meant to be sort of a thank-you to their fans, I think is what Kyunue said. They're working on figuring out crowd-funding for it, though. They tried Tumblbug, first, but it excludes their overseas fans.
Aww no :(

You seem to know a lot about them! I tried looking for stuff about them and barely found anything :(

Figment

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Aww no :(

You seem to know a lot about them! I tried looking for stuff about them and barely found anything :(

I am very good at research, for one. XD And the guys do a lot of livestreams. Most of the info on their kprofiles was actually info I gathered. >>;

Figment

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Lanalogue has started recording and filming for their third single, Asking~! The demo version is on Youtube, but I'm so excited for the studio release~ <3