"Happy [belated] Birthday Choi Jongho" Journal Spread!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
This journal spread is for Jongho's birthday, but I couldn't make it in time bc of how busy my adulting life is πŸ˜ͺ I hope he can forgive me 😭 (not like he's gonna see this or anything lul)

But anyway, I hope you like it~!
IMG_20201021_072603.jpg

IMG_20201021_072609.jpg

IMG_20201021_072626.jpg

(I apologize for the shitty camera quality, but if it was any higher the website wouldn't have let me attach it due to too big file size ;-;)

Upcoming spreads:
  • Happy [belated] Birthday Park Jimin {in-progress}
  • NCT 2020 Comeback overview
  • Ateez 2 year anniversary
  • Tomorrow X Together Comeback overview
I only ever have ideas for comebacks and birthdays for my K-pop journal, but if you guys have any suggestions of what other events or things I could make spreads about, plEase let me know! πŸ™ My goal is to finish my current journal by the end of this year so I can start a new journal at the beginning of January 2021 but I have 50 pages to fill in a little over 2 months so ;-; I'm also not allowed to have social media so it's not like I can get updated on literally everything that's going on unless someone tells me or it's on YouTube γ… .γ… 

once again an amazing spread 😌✨ please i absolutely love the drawings πŸ₯Ίβ€β€
Thank you so much! πŸ₯Ί This spread and my Bang Chan spread were the first ones I actually drew pictures to put in my spreads, if I don't have a printed picture I would just trace smth 🀑 but I'm glad you like it!