TXT Kai as your boyfriend

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
For @TammyKim13

Kai smiled as he watched you from the other side of the room. You were practicing for a singing competition and he always loved hearing you sing.

Once you were done, he stood up and clapped, before walking over to you and pulling you into a hug, kissing your temple. “As usual, you’re amazing, have I told you that enough today?”

“No, I mean, yes but no...keep telling me.” You smile and interlace your fingers with his, the two of you walking out of the auditorium.

“I have a surprise for you. I know we’ve both been busy with studies and extracurricular activities, but I know you’re going to win number one in the singing competition.”

“What if I don’t?” You ask, looking up at him.

“Even if you don’t, you’ll still be my number one, no matter what.” He grinned.

You giggle and playfully hit his arm, “You’re so cheesy.” You say as you two leave the school.

You walk for a good thirty minutes in the opposite direction of your house. “Kai, where are we going?”

“Close your eyes.”

You close your eyes and he places his hands over them for extra protection, making sure you can’t peak. You allow him to guide you somewhere and then he stops. “Okay, open.”

You gasp as you open your eyes and see a beautiful picnic sat up along side the Han River. All your favorite foods, sweets and drinks laid out and in the middle is a giant teddy bear with a heart in the middle that says “I love you”.

“Kai, when did you have time to do all this?” You ask, almost near tears.

“I have my ways.” Kai smiles, before pulling out a bouquet of roses, “can’t forget the most important thing. Beautiful roses for my beautiful girl.”

You’re a blushing mess now but you two sit and enjoy the little picnic date and the view of the river until the sun begins to set.

“It’s beautiful,” you say, turning to look at him.

“I know, the river was just a bonus. You’re the most beautiful view here.” He smiles.

You blush and giggle at his cheesiness once more as you two share a loving kiss and he pulls you into his arms, beginning to sing the song you were practicing, letting you drift off to sleep.

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Yay, that’s what I was going for. I honestly just wrote it as I went lol
That's great! Writing with the flow is actually good for you for typing XD to me at least because I could type whatever I have n mind without stopping and the flow just goes