The Young Yoon Jihoo From “Boys Over Flowers”...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Can you recognize him?
4kv10qX0K6UyOJHZ6ucsEdG5iRgrRBh8sdg1O7V5Emn4db5vWLhj3dbACjUg_VM67nLCH05V_ODvfb9fbo2x_RZBuokO2-hrfQ=w1600-rw

Child actor Nam Da Reum played the role of young Yoon Jihoo.
Nam Da Reum was seven when he played the child version of Kim Hyun Joon‘s Yoon Jihoo, one of the members of F4 and the main character Geum Jandi’s initial crush.
myTWQO0qE2dwxTOGA0LcBo6YZALQKXQEund9777yaN4JqiS04hWK3Tm2Mj5MIj5gLNpThPl6g80Rz0jmrdMVmAPKyAB5JUBaTw=w1600-rw

Nearly 9 years later, Nam Da Reum looks completely different (yet completely the same) at 15-years-old!
MIuFsg70qnUiUEDHFG1oYQT7Y5rUyDw0_OqhKNHYwW2MojPsl8_buM4Vs50OZsrBoh1HPjw4_y0y_O5y04GDpYhXeraYN-Y5XNY=w1600-rw
He’s grown into a young man with a beautifully chiseled jawline.

From his first role when he was only 7-years-old to now, Nam Da Reum is definitely going places with his budding career!

XIUM

official girl lover
Author
Credits
Juri
Changbin
Hitomi
Damn, that's what I call a big difference!
I have never personally watched Boys over Flowers (my sister has, which is why
i know a bit about it), but that's just insane! He makes me think of Park Jihoon actually!

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
Yeah Lee Min Ho, We all love him.. He got to act as the main character in many dramas: BOF, Legend of the blue sea, City hunter, The Heirs and Mackerel run.. These are the dramas that I've watched where Minho acted.

Elina xi

CEO
Credits
Minho
Suho
Hoshi
Chen
I just finished watching "Six Flying Dragons" and ~~~ Nam Da Reum plays the young Yi Bang Won (Future King Taejong) and also the young Yi Do (Future king Sejong)
😍😍😍 He is very cute as a child