Opinion on 'weird' foods?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Apparently eating chocolate-covered raisins is weird?
Anyways, do you have any eating habits that would be considered as strange to other people?

For example, I eat french toast with cheese and watermelon with bread 🙃

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
Not what you asked but I think people who put cheese on apple pie are going to hell but I kind of like steak that's been soaking in kiwi that might be weird I guess

• Wow
Reactions: ONF

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Not what you asked but I think people who put cheese on apple pie are going to hell but I kind of like steak that's been soaking in kiwi that might be weird I guess
Steak and kiwi?
Odd mix, but I'll accept it

MiMi¹²⁷

Kpop Expert
Credits
Jungwoo
MJ
Popcorn with Goya
Ramen with goya
icecream and skittles
M&m with skittles (people get annoyed and weirded out but I love it)
I can’t remember the rest

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
My family always used to clown me for putting either ketchup or soy sauce on my green beans and mashed potatoes when I was little, but I love it and still do it sometimes now.

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
☆ SEVENTEEN - Rock With You [Ver. D] ☆
Wonho
my friends like to bring up that i used to make burritos filled with shrimp flavored ramen and cream cheese (if i didnt have tortillas i'd make a sandwich with toasted bread instead) as my greatest culinary sin but im sure i could be capable of worse things (for one thing, i really wanna try snickers salad).

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Eating pizza with a pair of chopsticks and eating pizza crust first so it wouldn't get cold and hard...? My friends got so weirded out when I told them that

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
my friends like to bring up that i used to make burritos filled with shrimp flavored ramen and cream cheese (if i didnt have tortillas i'd make a sandwich with toasted bread instead) as my greatest culinary sin but im sure i could be capable of worse things (for one thing, i really wanna try snickers salad).
Did you stop making that?

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wonho
I mean its weird because after cooking it you can still taste the kiwi and you know you shouldnt but I remember it still being good, of course it was a while ago. Also why dont you eat steak?
im really picky when it comes to eating meat, red meat in particular i usually don't like the taste of. im ok with ground beef in sauces, but otherwise i stay away. the only steaks i've had are beefsteaks and those would make me gag, so i haven't had them in years... ive been meaning to maybe try them again and see if maybe i grew out of it but the memories are really strong 😅

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
im really picky when it comes to eating meat, red meat in particular i usually don't like the taste of. im ok with ground beef in sauces, but otherwise i stay away. the only steaks i've had are beefsteaks and those would make me gag, so i haven't had them in years... ive been meaning to maybe try them again and see if maybe i grew out of it but the memories are really strong 😅
Oof, can't relate even after we got told how bad red meat can we I refuse to let it leave my life

An Okay Rock

Unreal
Staff member
Website
storyofarock.carrd.co
Credits
Maple Syrup
Heart Cookies
Heart Jewel
Mint Chocolate Ice Cream
only because we almost never have all 3 ingredients in the house usually. but recently i mixed some cream cheese with strawberry syrup and liked the taste (ate it with fried tortillas) and want to try making the ramen burrito with it.
You...do you have a lot of free time or something? Is mixing food just something you find interesting? Regardless, you're brave, braver than most

OppaIsTrash

Kpop Expert
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wonho
You...do you have a lot of free time or something? Is mixing food just something you find interesting? Regardless, you're brave, braver than most
lol i usually do these mixes when there isn't anything "normal" to eat and i gotta get creative with what i have. but usually i don't think they're that weird... its all about complementary flavors and textures