Official ITZY Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ITZY bias?

• Yeji

• Lia

• Ryujin

• Chaeryeong

• Yuna

Results are only viewable after voting.

cntrljinsung

Kpop Groupie
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
This Space is Dedicated to ITZY, Welcome fellow stans!

RULES :
- No bashing other users
- Keep this space respectful
- Have Fun!
tenor.gif

pascalrx

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Im so excited for their comeback It‘z Icy. Since Im on holidays I can watch it right as the mv comes out 😂 so excited!!! My biases are Yeji and Chaeryeong since they really feel pure and natural and I really love Yunas character and Ryujins uniqueness and also Lias vocals. I hope that Ryujin gets a few more lines and Chaeryeong can also rap a lot more. Dalla Dalla was such an iconic debut!! ❤️❤️ Midzys lets keep supporting those monster-rookies!125

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Okay, so Yuna is a few month younger than me and when I found that out I felt so talentless and kinda disappointed. Like, girl is living her dream and I'm at my house not knowing what to do with my life, it's tragic.
She's also my bias if anybody wanted to know
Also also, she's so pretty, like it's rude
😆

pinkon101

Kpop Fan
Credits
Chaeyoung
Youngmin
Lucas
Ten
My bias predebut was Yeji because I loved her performance of aint my fault and new rules
Debut era my bias became Ryujin I can't really explain why I was just drawn to her
Icy era my bias changed AGAIn (ik ik I'm unfaithful!) to Yuna she really shined this comeback

LizzieCornZ__

𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓷𝓪𝓮~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓷
Author
Credits
Jisun
Youngmin
Bias ~ Lia
Bias Wrecker ~ Ryujin