MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
When was your embarrassing moment and what was it.
As for me, when I was in grade 5, I was swinging on a swing then I fell and my panties was showing. Unfortunately I wore pink that day so since the I was called ''PINK PANTY''.

Marystar

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Haha. Funny 🀣.
Mine was in grade 7. I was chasing a friend of mine and well I almost caught her but she even ran faster and before I knew it. I feel on my butt

Brienet

Band Leader
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Bang Chan
Changbin
Cuddly Bear
mine was grade 4, also

soo basically I was trying to pinch someone on st. patties day and I almost got written up and started to burst out crying in front of the class that had 40+ kids in it

Shin hye

Kpop Fan
Credits
Min ah wow don't act like you don't know me.
Any ways one of my embarrassing moments is during I think grade 5 I told a boy I liked him and well he didn't respond I felt so embarrassed 😳 like crazy and all the boys and girls were there
I didn't even know how I got the courage from

Credits
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shin hye you did not tell me heeeeeeeeeeee, so you've been acting like one gud garl.
Not knowing that you've confess your love to a boy. Where have I been all these years that you did not tell me.

Credits
Min ah wow don't act like you don't know me.
Any ways one of my embarrassing moments is during I think grade 5 I told a boy I liked him and well he didn't respond I felt so embarrassed 😳 like crazy and all the boys and girls were there
I didn't even know how I got the courage from
Serves you right. So you now took your anger and rejected AY right