hi !! ee

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

y_unjin

Kpop Fan
Website
www.cubeent.co.kr
Credits
Never-Bong
hi! i go by piper, i truly adoreee ot8 skz, ot5 gidle, belle and haneul kiss of life, chaewon and yunjin lesserafim, chaeryeong n yeji itzy, ahyeon baemon,
wheein mamamoo, getting into kara, also getting into gfriend and a lot more i dont wanna list

if it fits the members voices and i like the concept (e.g. iz*one cute) i love . i mainly listen to girl group songs, but theres still those boy groups.​

i'm usually open to underrated groups ! pls list any if you know!​

warning: i am a fairly new kpop stan (only since june of 2023) so pls bear with me .. even in the first month i only knew bp...​

Fool4hoon

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Gaeul
If you have any questions or need anyone to talk to you can message me but I have school so I might not be online until after if I have a lot of classwork<3 Welcome tho!!!

kiofism

jade
Credits
Kenny McCormick
hi! i go by piper, i truly adoreee ot8 skz, ot5 gidle, belle and haneul kiss of life, chaewon and yunjin lesserafim, chaeryeong n yeji itzy, ahyeon baemon,
wheein mamamoo, getting into kara, also getting into gfriend and a lot more i dont wanna list

if it fits the members voices and i like the concept (e.g. iz*one cute) i love . i mainly listen to girl group songs, but theres still those boy groups.​

i'm usually open to underrated groups ! pls list any if you know!​

warning: i am a fairly new kpop stan (only since june of 2023) so pls bear with me .. even in the first month i only knew bp...​
welcomeeeeee

omg w groupsss