Any unblocked kdrama sites on school computers?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DyingDasiy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
pls im dying i tried almost all the sites i know there all blocked pls help me im begging u guys also what are places i can watch cheer up, 25 21, and unforgettable love and like any other kdrama out there so pls if yall know any pls pls pls let me knowπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Seogi

π”‘π”’π”³π”’π”―π”©π”žπ”«π”‘
Editor
Author
pls im dying i tried almost all the sites i know there all blocked pls help me im begging u guys also what are places i can watch cheer up, 25 21, and unforgettable love and like any other kdrama out there so pls if yall know any pls pls pls let me knowπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­
For me, I beileve the TV billbi thingy and Viki.

Seogi

Editor
Author

Seogi

Editor
Author
Tysm your a real life saver tysm ty ty ty ty 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊:saranghae2:
Anytime! Just be careful because I think depending if you have an add blocker or not Viki can send you some questionable websites

madyy88

Kpop Amateur
Credits
You can try youtube,I've found a channel which dubbs it with goot subtitles also,the translation isn't 100% accurate but it's good,If I remember the name of it I will DM you!

DyingDasiy

Kpop Amateur
Credits
You can try youtube,I've found a channel which dubbs it with goot subtitles also,the translation isn't 100% accurate but it's good,If I remember the name of it I will DM you!
Thank you so muchhhhh your so nice your amazing :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

sillystring2009

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi! If you remember the name could you also let me know plz:)

N0R4

Kpop Amateur
Credits
also you can try kissasiantv.la or kisskh.cofor school desktops