❥--[Mental Health Support Space]

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

strawbrrychaeng

Kpop Stan
Credits
Wonhee
Haneul
I feel like I don't deserve a bf bc of how sweet he is
like I feel so loved from him yet I feel sad every time we cuddle bc I've never really felt that before from anyone I've dated before but this is also my first time actually dating a guy, which still feels weird yet he doesn't even care that I'm really clingy which makes me happy

iiserene;

Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Yunjin
Cute Elephant
Never-Bong
✧ Happy Jeongin ✧
“But he made me laugh and smile"

There are other people out there who will make you just as happy as he once did

“But he was always there for me”

Where is he now? There are other people out there that will never leave you like he did

“But I miss him”

It’s okay to miss somebody, but don't ever go back to something that broke you the first time

“But he cared”

I'm sorry but he might have cared before, but look at him now. He sees you suffering daily and chooses not to do anything about it.

“But he treated me so well in the beginning”

People change

“But I thought he was the one”

Clearly he wasn’t if he's gone right now. If he really was, God will return him to you when the time is right

“but I loved him”

I did too. Just remember this though, someone who EVER makes you feel this low about yourself, is not, I repeat is NOT someone God sent down for you. You will heal, you will find someone better, and you will move on. It will take time yes, especially if you keep thinking about him. But always remember, he goes days without thinking about you. He goes days without thinking about how much he hurt you. Do you really want someone like that? No. Stay strong, God is always with you. Don’t lose yourself over somebody who isn’t worth it 🤍

♡luvyeonie♡

ʚ ✮ ɞ choi yeonjun ʚ ✮ ɞ
“But he made me laugh and smile"

There are other people out there who will make you just as happy as he once did

“But he was always there for me”

Where is he now? There are other people out there that will never leave you like he did

“But I miss him”

It’s okay to miss somebody, but don't ever go back to something that broke you the first time

“But he cared”

I'm sorry but he might have cared before, but look at him now. He sees you suffering daily and chooses not to do anything about it.

“But he treated me so well in the beginning”

People change

“But I thought he was the one”

Clearly he wasn’t if he's gone right now. If he really was, God will return him to you when the time is right

“but I loved him”

I did too. Just remember this though, someone who EVER makes you feel this low about yourself, is not, I repeat is NOT someone God sent down for you. You will heal, you will find someone better, and you will move on. It will take time yes, especially if you keep thinking about him. But always remember, he goes days without thinking about you. He goes days without thinking about how much he hurt you. Do you really want someone like that? No. Stay strong, God is always with you. Don’t lose yourself over somebody who isn’t worth it 🤍
this is so me right now
thanks for the facts rene <33

b4bydolli

Kpop Rookie
Credits
she told me this is it for her but shes my fam!ly we've never been apart I'm scared idk where she is