Zombie Apocalypse *Stray Kids One Shot* Part 1... (Ah this is going to be a long "One Shot" sorry!)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
You yawned as you stumbled off the bed and headed towards the restroom. Looking at the mirror, you sighed. Another bedhead today. How nice. Ever since you've got the chance to sleep for at least eight hours, you'd always make your hair all over the place as you proceed to dream about... well, dreams. School is finally over for you, and you'd never skip the chance to lounge in bed to simply sleep or scroll around the internet. Brushing your teeth, you managed to make sure that both hands are occupied, one for brushing your hair, the other brushing your teeth. You'd expect yourself to be awake by now, but once you were done with whatever you needed to do in the restroom, you flopped your face on the pillow and just... lounged there. Trying to remember what you've dreamt about last night to continue the dream, you glanced at the clock at your desk. 2 p.m... how nice. Being a night owl, you'd always stay up and work on the most useless things. Your father has informed you to not stay up too late before you moved away overseas, but apparently, you just threw that advice to the back of the clouds. As you shuffled your head deeper into the pillow, you hugged the blanket tightly as a habit you'd had since you were a child.

Moaning as you heard the phone ringing, you slapped your hands onto wherever the sound source came from and groaned in pain as you whacked your poor hands onto the corner of the table. You ultimately sat up and looked for your phone. Finally retrieving your phone, you noticed a few missing phone calls and a bunch of text messages. They came from your friends from other places and your family. Wondering what's wrong, you dialed back the call that just rung. As soon as you touched the dial, someone picked up immediately.

They let out a gasp of relief, then asked a jumble of questions. "Y/N!!! Are you ok? Where are you? Are you in a safe spot? Do you have enough supplies? Do you have a weapon? Is there anyone with you? Are you on the highest floor? Are all your doors secured? AND HOW COME YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF THE CALLS?!" Obviously, you were terrified, because of all of the questions attacking at you. You managed to stumble across a few questions, scanning through your memories to remember more questions being asked. "Ummmmm... I'm fine? At my room? What supplies? I think I have a knife and a bat downstairs.... why? Not that I know of? I guess I'm on the second floor? My doors. Yea, they're shut. And I was sleeping so I didn't hear."

You answered all of the questions confusedly, meanwhile asking who they are. "Y/N! I'm your sister! You couldn't tell?" Ah... That's why she sounded so familiar. "Yeah, yeah, so what happened?" "Y/N, stay safe. Try to stay within a safe spot as long as possible." Your sister managed to stay in a calm tone, but you can tell that her voice is kind of shaky. "Your area is surrounded by zombies. Now now, don't panic, it's ok, it's ok" Clearly your sister's the one who's panicking more, but you're not going to point that out for now.

But wait... did she just mention zombies? "Wait, zombies? What do you mean?" "You didn't know? DID YOU STAY UP LATE AGAIN? But then again it's a relief that you didn't go out, because they would've attacked you." Sometimes your sister's temper makes you wonder if she has another opposite person living within her. "How did you know that there was a zombie breakout near me, though? And what about you guys?" "It's all over the news, well, before the reporter got eaten by a zombie, but yea, it's all over the news. Zombies have surrounded most of where you're living. We're ok, I guess because we're seas away from your place, zombies haven't been here yet. But mom and dad have gotten all the supplies they can before zombies can actually arrive. And many wood and metal planks. Y/N, I miss you, those planks were heavy." You sighed as your sister complained to you how heavy the metal planks were and how the wood planks have given her blisters. You were the "power" of the family, other than your dad, obviously. But that didn't really matter. "So at least you guys are all safe, right? Take a bit of advice from me, if any members of our family are turning into a zombie, throw them out immediately. I might sound harsh, but it's for survival." "Hey, there's no breakout here yet. Speak for yourself, you idiot." "Ok, ok. Just quick advice though."

You hear the sigh from the other side of the phone, as your sister managed to stumble out an "I love you," then passed the phone to your other sister. "Y/N! ARE YOU OK? I HEARD THAT THERE WAS AN BREAKOUT OVER THERE! I TRIED TO TEXT AND CALL YOU BUT YOU NEVER REPLIED! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!" "I'm ok. I was asleep. Is it really that serious?" "IS IT REALLY THAT SERIOUS? Y/N, DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT NOW? YOU COULD'VE TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE! YOU COULD'VE... could've died..." You knew how serious it was, but it's just hard to believe because of the safe calmness in your room. You're like the innocent lamb, not knowing just what's over the fence. But then you also know just how dangerous it could be to be outside. "I'm ok, sis. I think I've gotten what I need..." Ok, now that's a lie. You just finished the last bits of food from your tiny fridge. But to not get them worried, you'll just lie. In addition, you know where the closest food source would be... even if it's dangerous. "You better have everything you need. I'm going to hand this to mom to let her talk to you."

Before she muttered everything to mom, she muttered that she'll love you no matter what before sighing and handing the phone to mom.

"Mom?" "Child, you need to listen to mom. Stay inside, try your best to save as many foods as you can, even if it means that you might have to only eat one meal per week. You need to survive. Find a way to find mom if you can. Dad and mom love you, ok?" Sternly, she added, "You better survive that breakout and come back with no scratches." She hands the phone to dad, as he just says a few simple words, then hung up himself without listening to your reply.
A few streaks of tears stained your face, as you remembered clearly what your father told you. "We'll wait for you, no matter what you'll turn into." Your determination of staying alive in the state of a human grew stronger as you broke into a smile, those simple words of your family etched in your heart.

You checked all of the texts and calls, and obviously, they're mostly all about concerns of the breakout near you. You replied to all of them and answered the calls. You were both surprised and touched that some of your friends near you managed to ask you if you're ok and if you needed supplies even though they're also in danger. Maybe there is humanity still alive nowadays. Calmly, you replied to them all that you were ok and you didn't really need anything, because you didn't want them to get in danger because of you.

You hung up and stared at the window. The clear blue sky looked so innocent, but you realized that that innocent look hides all the guilt. You dressed quickly, into the most comfortable clothes, and tried to cover as many parts of you as you can. But because it's so hot, you wore really thin sweaters and gotten a mask in case if you needed to head outside.

After heading towards the small kitchen, you checked the fridge one more time just in case you were wrong that you didn't have any more supplies. Two eggs left. They might go bad. I think I got them 4 days ago... How long can raw eggs last again? Certainly, they'd last longer than cooked ones, so I'll just keep them like that... for now.

After checking the doors to see if they were secured, you took a bat upstairs and kept the knife downstairs just in case. You checked the time again, and you realize how time would go slow when you least expect it. 2:23 P.M. Scrolling through the internet, you glanced at the topic of the news. It was all about the zombie breakout. You tapped on random news, and a scary image of a zombie appeared. You nearly threw your phone out as you scrolled past that image quickly.

It reads as follows:
"Today, at 9:32 A.M, there was a zombie breakout at Y/L/C (Your Living City), Y/L/S (Your Living State). Police are currently trying to evacuate people out of the place, but instead got attacked by the relentless zombies instead. Try your best to survive, keep supplies, and tap on the link below to show 5 Ways to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse. Don't forget to subscribe to our news for the newest news across the world!"

You sighed. They don't forget about the subscribers no matter what, huh? And it's been about 5 hours since the breakout?? No wonder why people are getting so scared now. You don't really know what to do now since the hottest topic is the breakout. Researchers have suggested that the zombies might suddenly occur at other places anytime soon. Scanning through whatever you're scanning through, you laughed at the fact that people are still taking pictures even though they knew that their life may be over anytime soon. After all the technologies, people cling onto it. How interesting.

Life certainly isn't a joke for you now, although you'd enjoy the exciting and thrilling adventure to try to survive outside, you know the fact that this is not a game anymore. You don't have a gun filled with bullets in your hands, and you certainly don't have the shooting skills in real life. Walking over to the window, you looked down and grimaced as you saw a zombie carving into someone's guts and eating it heartlessly. Imagining the stench of blood, more zombies walked towards the scent of blood, and you certainly cannot watch it again.

Last edited:
Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
You yawned as you stumbled off the bed and headed towards the restroom. Looking at the mirror, you sighed. Another bedhead today. How nice. Ever since you've got the chance to sleep for at least eight hours, you'd always make your hair all over the place as you proceed to dream about... well, dreams. School is finally over for you, and you'd never skip the chance to lounge in bed to simply sleep or scroll around the internet. Brushing your teeth, you managed to make sure that both hands are occupied, one for brushing your hair, the other brushing your teeth. You'd expect yourself to be awake by now, but once you were done with whatever you needed to do in the restroom, you flopped your face on the pillow and just... lounged there. Trying to remember what you've dreamt about last night to continue the dream, you glanced at the clock at your desk. 2 p.m... how nice. Being a night owl, you'd always stay up and work on the most useless things. Your father has informed you to not stay up too late before you moved away overseas, but apparently, you just threw that advice to the back of the clouds. As you shuffled your head deeper into the pillow, you hugged the blanket tightly as a habit you'd had since you were a child.

Moaning as you heard the phone ringing, you slapped your hands onto wherever the sound source came from and groaned in pain as you whacked your poor hands onto the corner of the table. You ultimately sat up and looked for your phone. Finally retrieving your phone, you noticed a few missing phone calls and a bunch of text messages. They came from your friends from other places and your family. Wondering what's wrong, you dialed back the call that just rung. As soon as you touched the dial, someone picked up immediately.

They let out a gasp of relief, then asked a jumble of questions. "Y/N!!! Are you ok? Where are you? Are you in a safe spot? Do you have enough supplies? Do you have a weapon? Is there anyone with you? Are you on the highest floor? Are all your doors secured? AND HOW COME YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF THE CALLS?!" Obviously, you were terrified, because of all of the questions attacking at you. You managed to stumble across a few questions, scanning through your memories to remember more questions being asked. "Ummmmm... I'm fine? At my room? What supplies? I think I have a knife and a bat downstairs.... why? Not that I know of? I guess I'm on the second floor? My doors. Yea, they're shut. And I was sleeping so I didn't hear."

You answered all of the questions confusedly, meanwhile asking who they are. "Y/N! I'm your sister! You couldn't tell?" Ah... That's why she sounded so familiar. "Yeah, yeah, so what happened?" "Y/N, stay safe. Try to stay within a safe spot as long as possible." Your sister managed to stay in a calm tone, but you can tell that her voice is kind of shaky. "Your area is surrounded by zombies. Now now, don't panic, it's ok, it's ok" Clearly your sister's the one who's panicking more, but you're not going to point that out for now.

But wait... did she just mention zombies? "Wait, zombies? What do you mean?" "You didn't know? DID YOU STAY UP LATE AGAIN? But then again it's a relief that you didn't go out, because they would've attacked you." Sometimes your sister's temper makes you wonder if she has another opposite person living within her. "How did you know that there was a zombie breakout near me, though? And what about you guys?" "It's all over the news, well, before the reporter got eaten by a zombie, but yea, it's all over the news. Zombies have surrounded most of where you're living. We're ok, I guess because we're seas away from your place, zombies haven't been here yet. But mom and dad have gotten all the supplies they can before zombies can actually arrive. And many wood and metal planks. Y/N, I miss you, those planks were heavy." You sighed as your sister complained to you how heavy the metal planks were and how the wood planks have given her blisters. You were the "power" of the family, other than your dad, obviously. But that didn't really matter. "So at least you guys are all safe, right? Take a bit of advice from me, if any members of our family are turning into a zombie, throw them out immediately. I might sound harsh, but it's for survival." "Hey, there's no breakout here yet. Speak for yourself, you idiot." "Ok, ok. Just quick advice though."

You hear the sigh from the other side of the phone, as your sister managed to stumble out an "I love you," then passed the phone to your other sister. "Y/N! ARE YOU OK? I HEARD THAT THERE WAS AN BREAKOUT OVER THERE! I TRIED TO TEXT AND CALL YOU BUT YOU NEVER REPLIED! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!" "I'm ok. I was asleep. Is it really that serious?" "IS IT REALLY THAT SERIOUS? Y/N, DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING RIGHT NOW? YOU COULD'VE TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE! YOU COULD'VE... could've died..." You knew how serious it was, but it's just hard to believe because of the safe calmness in your room. You're like the innocent lamb, not knowing just what's over the fence. But then you also know just how dangerous it could be to be outside. "I'm ok, sis. I think I've gotten what I need..." Ok, now that's a lie. You just finished the last bits of food from your tiny fridge. But to not get them worried, you'll just lie. In addition, you know where the closest food source would be... even if it's dangerous. "You better have everything you need. I'm going to hand this to mom to let her talk to you."

Before she muttered everything to mom, she muttered that she'll love you no matter what before sighing and handing the phone to mom.

"Mom?" "Child, you need to listen to mom. Stay inside, try your best to save as many foods as you can, even if it means that you might have to only eat one meal per week. You need to survive. Find a way to find mom if you can. Dad and mom love you, ok?" Sternly, she added, "You better survive that breakout and come back with no scratches." She hands the phone to dad, as he just says a few simple words, then hung up himself without listening to your reply.
A few streaks of tears stained your face, as you remembered clearly what your father told you. "We'll wait for you, no matter what you'll turn into." Your determination of staying alive in the state of a human grew stronger as you broke into a smile, those simple words of your family etched in your heart.

You checked all of the texts and calls, and obviously, they're mostly all about concerns of the breakout near you. You replied to all of them and answered the calls. You were both surprised and touched that some of your friends near you managed to ask you if you're ok and if you needed supplies even though they're also in danger. Maybe there is humanity still alive nowadays. Calmly, you replied to them all that you were ok and you didn't really need anything, because you didn't want them to get in danger because of you.

You hung up and stared at the window. The clear blue sky looked so innocent, but you realized that that innocent look hides all the guilt. You dressed quickly, into the most comfortable clothes, and tried to cover as many parts of you as you can. But because it's so hot, you wore really thin sweaters and gotten a mask in case if you needed to head outside.

After heading towards the small kitchen, you checked the fridge one more time just in case you were wrong that you didn't have any more supplies. Two eggs left. They might go bad. I think I got them 4 days ago... How long can raw eggs last again? Certainly, they'd last longer than cooked ones, so I'll just keep them like that... for now.

After checking the doors to see if they were secured, you took a bat upstairs and kept the knife downstairs just in case. You checked the time again, and you realize how time would go slow when you least expect it. 2:23 P.M. Scrolling through the internet, you glanced at the topic of the news. It was all about the zombie breakout. You tapped on random news, and a scary image of a zombie appeared. You nearly threw your phone out as you scrolled past that image quickly.

It reads as follows:
"Today, at 9:32 A.M, there was a zombie breakout at Y/L/C (Your Living City), Y/L/S (Your Living State). Police are currently trying to evacuate people out of the place, but instead got attacked by the relentless zombies instead. Try your best to survive, keep supplies, and tap on the link below to show 5 Ways to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse. Don't forget to subscribe to our news for the newest news across the world!"

You sighed. They don't forget about the subscribers no matter what, huh? And it's been about 5 hours since the breakout?? No wonder why people are getting so scared now. You don't really know what to do now since the hottest topic is the breakout. Researchers have suggested that the zombies might suddenly occur at other places anytime soon. Scanning through whatever you're scanning through, you laughed at the fact that people are still taking pictures even though they knew that their life may be over anytime soon. After all the technologies, people cling onto it. How interesting.

Life certainly isn't a joke for you now, although you'd enjoy the exciting and thrilling adventure to try to survive outside, you know the fact that this is not a game anymore. You don't have a gun filled with bullets in your hands, and you certainly don't have the shooting skills in real life. Walking over to the window, you looked down and grimaced as you saw a zombie carving into someone's guts and eating it heartlessly. Imagining the stench of blood, more zombies walked towards the scent of blood, and you certainly cannot watch it again.
oh damnnn