Zelo - Flash, Party! (Performance Video)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

Ya you're right! :) Himchan was my bias though, so I don't even know what to consider him as anymore πŸ˜’
I love your signature btw πŸ˜‚
Himchan was one of my biases too well still is actually until we'll see what happens with his case at least :-/
Thank you, it's my favorite scene on Skydive haha. Btw, I've messaged you on PM too ☺

kelwford

Forum Mod
Website
www.youtube.com
Credits
Jongho
Shinwon
Himchan was one of my biases too well still is actually until we'll see what happens with his case at least :-/
Thank you, it's my favorite scene on Skydive haha. Btw, I've messaged you on PM too ☺
Him and Jongup were literally my bias and wrecker :D Yes, let's just wait and see what happens!
I feel like I need to go and rewatch the mv now because I don't remember this scene πŸ˜‚
Sorry hun - you know how bad I am at replying to pm's - I always get distracted by the other notifications, but I have replied now 😘

M

myheartizomg

Him and Jongup were literally my bias and wrecker :D Yes, let's just wait and see what happens!
I feel like I need to go and rewatch the mv now because I don't remember this scene πŸ˜‚
Sorry hun - you know how bad I am at replying to pm's - I always get distracted by the other notifications, but I have replied now 😘
No worries, I only notified you because I was worried that my messages don't get sent because of my connection or smth πŸ™
You should. It will be a chance for you to re-enjoy the song/MV aswell β˜ΊπŸ˜„