Yuh

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gowonㅣㅐㅍㄷ

Kpop Rookie
Website
gowon-love.carrd.co
Credits
Yuh Yuh. Hi, you can call me Mia!!! I hope we can be friends. My favorite color is Yellow. And my ult bias is Go Won!! My Cherry Bullet bias is Chaerin
My BP bias is Rosè and I stan so many more groups as well!! Im from Rhode island :( a very small state. And I wish to become an anesthesiologist when I grow up!

L

Love_alize071313

Yuh Yuh. Hi, you can call me Mia!!! I hope we can be friends. My favorite color is Yellow. And my ult bias is Go Won!! My Cherry Bullet bias is Chaerin
My BP bias is Rosè and I stan so many more groups as well!! Im from Rhode island :( a very small state. And I wish to become an anesthesiologist when I grow up!
Hi! Welcome Mia! I'm Alize and i hope you have a good time here!

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Welcome!! We have the same bias for all of those groups!! I've been to Rhode island before too
My name is Ariana but i prefer to be called Aliana or Ali here on the forums.
If you need help with anything or wanna talk I will be happy to assist uwu<3

Hwa_ChaeMing

˜”*°•.˜”*°• 𝓧𝓘𝓞𝓝 𝓢𝓤𝓟𝓡𝓔𝓜𝓐𝓒𝓨 •°*”˜.•°*”˜
Author
Website
jiyong-beachy.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Hi Mia! Welcome to the forums! You can call me Chae!
Hi Mia! Welcome to the forums! You can call me Chae!

loonatheworld !

ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ chuu's guardian angel ♡
Credits
Pink Rose
Pink Bear Plush
✧ Weeekly ✧
Jeewon
hiya, welcome to forums mia!! im yena, it’s nice to meet you! i hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions or want to be friends, just dm me! hope you have a great day! 😊 btw i stan the same groups as you! chuu is one of my ult biases but i’ve been bias wrecked from gowon lately haha 😂

saaylhy

🧣
Author
Website
nahidanahida.carrd.co
Credits
Username Change
Jinx
Levi Ackerman
Kirari Momobami
Welcome! I'm Winter, feel free to ask the members and the staff.

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
Hi Mia, welcome to the forums~

Betsemes

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Kaede
Yuna
Hinako
Nao
1605495737877-png.37116

1605495797564-png.37117

1608041825596-png.40239