Yugyeom (Got7) In Talks to Sign with AOMG Entertainment

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
It has been reported that Yugyeom of Got7 recently met with a rep from AOMG Entertainment to discuss a possible contract signing.
AOMG Entertainment is a hip hop based label established by Jay Park. Idk if this is a little dig to JYP, as Jay Park was kicked out of the JYP group 2PM.
As this is the second member we are hearing of talking with other companies, I am becoming concerned that this will be the end of Got7.
They are up for contract renewel very soon, and I don't know if all of them will decide to stay with JYPE.
Even if some/all leave and say they will not disband, I think we all know that they will have virtually no activities.

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
I'd love to see Yugyeom going solo 😍
I hope this doesn't mean he left GOT7 or GOT7 disbandment is coming even though I'd understand if something like that happens..

babyz

@𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗻
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
✧ Simon Riley ✧
✧ Captain Price ✧
I'd love to see Yugyeom going solo 😍
I hope this doesn't mean he left GOT7 or GOT7 disbandment is coming even though I'd understand if something like that happens..
And by going solo I mean debuting as a solo artist, just like Jackson is also solo and in GOT7.