Yuehua Ent. Denies Allegations That EVERGLOW's Aisha Was A Perpetrator Of School Violence

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

๐–คฃ ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท โจณ
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
On February 23, EVERGLOW's agency denied all rumors of Aisha being a bully during her school days.

More specifically they stated: "We have checked with our artist and confirmed that the accusations are false. She does not even know who the person who wrote the post is. We ask that people stop spreading false information and reckless speculative reports that do not check to see whether the information is true or false. If this continues, we will take strong legal action to defend our artist's rights".

On February 22, an online user, let's call them "A" wrote a post on Nate Pann claiming to be former middle school classmate of Aisha. They shared a photo of her graduation album from 2016 as evidence and wrote: "She [Aisha] was a kid at my school who was a bully but put on a mask in order to become a celebrity. She began tormenting me when I began dating a guy she was close with. She told me that she was his ex-girlfriend and made sexual comments such as โ€˜How far have you gone with him?โ€™ and โ€˜Iโ€™ve done XX with him but you still havenโ€™t?โ€™ At first, I thought it was a joke, so I ignored it and moved on. But after that, whenever I passed by her, sheโ€™d say, โ€˜I smell XX aroundโ€™ and โ€˜I feel bad for __ [boyfriendโ€™s name] for falling for a XX.โ€™ The comments she made would get progressively worse.โ€

"A" claimed that Aisha and her friends had begun to physically assault her during this time as well, hitting her and striking the back of her neck and added, โ€œThe tormenting continued, so I broke up with my boyfriend, but she kept up the verbal and physical assault. Once, when my ex-boyfriend was in the schoolyard, she shoved my face out the window and shouted, โ€˜Hey __, she says she wants to do XX with you.โ€™ All the kids in the classrooms and the schoolyard heard her, so bad rumors began to spread about me behind my back.โ€ "A" said that the bad rumors had affected her even after graduating from middle school, giving her a bad reputation in high school. "A" wrote, โ€œI was often approached by male students who had heard that I was โ€˜easy.'โ€ She concluded that she had met Aisha again some time later and that Aisha had appeared not to recognize her, greeting her in a friendly way and asking about a mutual acquaintance.

42a61804ab8e45ab85370ff0b1c8e690.jpeg

A/N: So many bullying accusations have come out these days against several kpop idols that we don't even know what's real or not. This feels more like a trend of kpop and I hope it finally stops.

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
On February 23, EVERGLOW's agency denied all rumors of Aisha being a bully during her school days.

More specifically they stated: "We have checked with our artist and confirmed that the accusations are false. She does not even know who the person who wrote the post is. We ask that people stop spreading false information and reckless speculative reports that do not check to see whether the information is true or false. If this continues, we will take strong legal action to defend our artist's rights".

On February 22, an online user, let's call them "A" wrote a post on Nate Pann claiming to be former middle school classmate of Aisha. They shared a photo of her graduation album from 2016 as evidence and wrote: "She [Aisha] was a kid at my school who was a bully but put on a mask in order to become a celebrity. She began tormenting me when I began dating a guy she was close with. She told me that she was his ex-girlfriend and made sexual comments such as โ€˜How far have you gone with him?โ€™ and โ€˜Iโ€™ve done XX with him but you still havenโ€™t?โ€™ At first, I thought it was a joke, so I ignored it and moved on. But after that, whenever I passed by her, sheโ€™d say, โ€˜I smell XX aroundโ€™ and โ€˜I feel bad for __ [boyfriendโ€™s name] for falling for a XX.โ€™ The comments she made would get progressively worse.โ€

"A" claimed that Aisha and her friends had begun to physically assault her during this time as well, hitting her and striking the back of her neck and added, โ€œThe tormenting continued, so I broke up with my boyfriend, but she kept up the verbal and physical assault. Once, when my ex-boyfriend was in the schoolyard, she shoved my face out the window and shouted, โ€˜Hey __, she says she wants to do XX with you.โ€™ All the kids in the classrooms and the schoolyard heard her, so bad rumors began to spread about me behind my back.โ€ "A" said that the bad rumors had affected her even after graduating from middle school, giving her a bad reputation in high school. "A" wrote, โ€œI was often approached by male students who had heard that I was โ€˜easy.'โ€ She concluded that she had met Aisha again some time later and that Aisha had appeared not to recognize her, greeting her in a friendly way and asking about a mutual acquaintance.

42a61804ab8e45ab85370ff0b1c8e690.jpeg

A/N: So many bullying accusations have come out these days against several kpop idols that we don't even know what's real or not. This feels more like a trend of kpop and I hope it finally stops.
I hope all the allegations stop too
I noticed yestarday tons of artists/actors were accused of this..in one day

K-fan_2003

๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐‘’, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ
Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
I agree, itโ€™s been annoying me since about a month ago when they started on taeyong agian (which he did do but he made amends when he realized he really hurt that person) then hyunjin, then Lee Minho (actor). Then yesterday it escalated to the crap show it was

American artists would get off Scott free while kpop idols reputations get tarnished
Agreed. This is why I'm annoyed today.

pika_chuu

โค๏ธWH0 CARESโค๏ธ
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
I agree, itโ€™s been annoying me since about a month ago when they started on taeyong agian (which he did do but he made amends when he realized he really hurt that person) then hyunjin, then Lee Minho (actor). Then yesterday it escalated to the crap show it was

American artists would get off Scott free while kpop idols reputations get tarnished
what did taeyong do??

pika_chuu

โค๏ธWH0 CARESโค๏ธ
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
this is honestly such a mess and a web of lies, i can't even believe it. i'm positive that most of them are fake as heck, but idk some could be real. cannot even believe this rn.

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
what did taeyong do??
He had a bullying scandal awhile ago which turned out to be true he apologized for it and made amends
I was very disappointed but i am glad they got to make it right

K-fan_2003

Credits
User Title Change
ON/OFF
Chocolate Cupcake
this is honestly such a mess and a web of lies, i can't even believe it. i'm positive that most of them are fake as heck, but idk some could be real. cannot even believe this rn.
I agree

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐™ป๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐š„๐™ถ๐™ท ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
This has got to be some kind of new trend, how many bullying allegations can be written about kpop idols in a span of days. People are weird ๐Ÿ˜’

woosungsrose

๐“‘๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“™๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐”‚๐“พ๐“ท
Credits
Ni-Ki
Daehwi
The First Step: Treasure Effect
Keeho
This has got to be some kind of new trend, how many bullying allegations can be written about kpop idols in a span of days. People are weird ๐Ÿ˜’
not even days-- IT WAS HOURS
and they were all proven false