You want to dress like an idol? Yes me too I got chu

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

partae

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Idols shop at expensive stores, so an affordable option is to do one or many of the following -->>>
1. Thrift, it's not for everyone, but you can find good things if you go to shops that are popular or just keep looking and you'll be lucky.
2. Shein, I don't use this, but there are so many good finds here I'm sure. There's also cider too.
3. Create an outfit based on the clothing you already have.

My favorite online thrift shops are depop and mercari.

partae

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Or You can go to Fashion Chingu. But the prices seem pretty high tho.
Yes, that too! the price range seems like $$. There's $, $$, $$$, and $$$$ being the last one is the highest. It's like maybe $$ or $$$ but yes it's somewhat leaning on the pricy side on some items.

Sambolet

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I also like the Shein store. There are really a lot of good finds in this store. I bought great tops and T-shirts a couple of times in this online store. That's probably all. There is nothing for more festive events in such stores. When I was looking for a beautiful dress for a friend's wedding, I searched all the shops and found a beautiful dress at a reasonable price only on bellabarnett.com. In fact, it was very difficult, and I am very glad that I finally found a fantastic store that has a bunch of incredible dresses.

Last edited:

JoneHe

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I have the habit of relying heavily on online shopping. As a girl, I tend to pursue sexy and hot clothes. Once I saw a CATCHALL advertisement on Facebook, so I started my purchase journey. The product of this brand is very cost-effective, compared to shein. I bought the bandage dress and the feather dress there and am very happy with it.

Attachments

• blackfeatherdress (6).jpg
    blackfeatherdress (6).jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 0