Yoongi (BTS) telling you he loves you for the first time

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

maisie_ko

Kpop Rookie
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
Jongho
Seonghwa
Yeosang
Yunho
Yoongi saying he loves you for the first time.

You roll over in bed to look at the clock.
“Really Yoongi, it’s gone 1am and you’re still working” you mutter as if he was there with you. He said he’d be home early, but you interpreted that to mean early in comparison to every other night.
“Oh, God” you whine as your phone screen practically blinds you. You let out a small sigh as you see he hasn’t even messaged you.
Sitting up you speed dial his number, but it just rings out. You know he’s still at the studio, he probably hasn’t eaten or drunk anything since getting in there; its as if his mind shuts out everything but music. It can seem like that even when he’s not at the studio.
he’s got to be starving, I should take him something and make sure he’s not died’ you think to yourself as you stumble out of bed, sliding on a pair of sweatpants and one of his hoodies.
Entering the kitchen, you turn slowly, trying to wake up properly so you can get him some food.
You decide beef soup would be good, it’ll fill him up and make sure he’s warm. While cooking you try ringing him again getting more worried each time.
Whenever you wake up to an empty bed, he’s messaged you to say he’s still working but you haven’t heard from him since yesterday morning when he left for work.
“what, I don’t call her every day?” you mocked Yoongi, thinking about how he portrays himself in interviews. “No! No, you don’t call her everyday” You finish up the dish, pouring it into a seal tight container.
On the drive to his studio you put on the radio and appreciate the ‘night hour’ music, you had no clue what songs were being played but they were soothing and helped clear your mind.
Pulling into a parking space you sit back and listen to the rest of the song that was playing. Clutching the food, you lock the car and head towards the offices.
“hey, is Yoongi still here?” you ask at the desk with a smile despite the receptionist not even bothering to look up.
“well I guess so; I haven’t seen him leave”
“is it alright if I go up than, or”
“mmhmm”
“okay thanks” you shook your head at the awkwardly rude conversation you just had. You liked Soora, she’s always helpful.
You knock on his door a few times but got no answer. You listened carefully as you typed in his password.
Looking in you see him sat in front of his computer, his head resting in his hands as he evaluated his work.
“boo” you laugh as you put your arm over his shoulder causing him to jump at your presence.
“baby, what are you doing here; you should be asleep” he pulled you onto his lap by your waist.
“It’s kinda hard to sleep when I haven’t heard from you in a while” you hold up the food with a smile covering your face.
He chuckled lightly as he held you tighter, putting the pot on the side.
“what’s funny?”
“This, us. I don’t understand it” his eyes piercing into yours.
“d-do you not want this, is it too much for you?” you didn’t want to sound upset but you couldn’t help feeling hurt. You care about him so much, yet he isn’t sure?
“it’s okay I’ll go” you didn’t want to hear anything else he had to say, it was too early for that.
“stay, I don’t want you to leave… I’ll never find this again, will I?” he used both arms to keep you planted as he spoke in his deep gentle voice.
“Find what?” you push out, not wanting him to see you cry
“Love” he runs his hand over your cheek, his gaze being totally focused on you.
“W-What?” ‘oh my God I have got to stop saying ‘what’ he’s going to think I don’t care’ you wanted to get more words out, but they wouldn’t leave your lips.
“I’ve never felt like this with anyone, I love you”
You splutter out some noises before he kisses you, most likely in attempt to shut you up!

Credits
Yugyeom
Mingi
Lee Know
Eunseo
Yoongi saying he loves you for the first time.

You roll over in bed to look at the clock.
“Really Yoongi, it’s gone 1am and you’re still working” you mutter as if he was there with you. He said he’d be home early, but you interpreted that to mean early in comparison to every other night.
“Oh, God” you whine as your phone screen practically blinds you. You let out a small sigh as you see he hasn’t even messaged you.
Sitting up you speed dial his number, but it just rings out. You know he’s still at the studio, he probably hasn’t eaten or drunk anything since getting in there; its as if his mind shuts out everything but music. It can seem like that even when he’s not at the studio.
he’s got to be starving, I should take him something and make sure he’s not died’ you think to yourself as you stumble out of bed, sliding on a pair of sweatpants and one of his hoodies.
Entering the kitchen, you turn slowly, trying to wake up properly so you can get him some food.
You decide beef soup would be good, it’ll fill him up and make sure he’s warm. While cooking you try ringing him again getting more worried each time.
Whenever you wake up to an empty bed, he’s messaged you to say he’s still working but you haven’t heard from him since yesterday morning when he left for work.
“what, I don’t call her every day?” you mocked Yoongi, thinking about how he portrays himself in interviews. “No! No, you don’t call her everyday” You finish up the dish, pouring it into a seal tight container.
On the drive to his studio you put on the radio and appreciate the ‘night hour’ music, you had no clue what songs were being played but they were soothing and helped clear your mind.
Pulling into a parking space you sit back and listen to the rest of the song that was playing. Clutching the food, you lock the car and head towards the offices.
“hey, is Yoongi still here?” you ask at the desk with a smile despite the receptionist not even bothering to look up.
“well I guess so; I haven’t seen him leave”
“is it alright if I go up than, or”
“mmhmm”
“okay thanks” you shook your head at the awkwardly rude conversation you just had. You liked Soora, she’s always helpful.
You knock on his door a few times but got no answer. You listened carefully as you typed in his password.
Looking in you see him sat in front of his computer, his head resting in his hands as he evaluated his work.
“boo” you laugh as you put your arm over his shoulder causing him to jump at your presence.
“baby, what are you doing here; you should be asleep” he pulled you onto his lap by your waist.
“It’s kinda hard to sleep when I haven’t heard from you in a while” you hold up the food with a smile covering your face.
He chuckled lightly as he held you tighter, putting the pot on the side.
“what’s funny?”
“This, us. I don’t understand it” his eyes piercing into yours.
“d-do you not want this, is it too much for you?” you didn’t want to sound upset but you couldn’t help feeling hurt. You care about him so much, yet he isn’t sure?
“it’s okay I’ll go” you didn’t want to hear anything else he had to say, it was too early for that.
“stay, I don’t want you to leave… I’ll never find this again, will I?” he used both arms to keep you planted as he spoke in his deep gentle voice.
“Find what?” you push out, not wanting him to see you cry
“Love” he runs his hand over your cheek, his gaze being totally focused on you.
“W-What?” ‘oh my God I have got to stop saying ‘what’ he’s going to think I don’t care’ you wanted to get more words out, but they wouldn’t leave your lips.
“I’ve never felt like this with anyone, I love you”
You splutter out some noises before he kisses you, most likely in attempt to shut you up!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I wish this could be me in real lifeeeeee:omo::omo::omo::omo::omo::omo::omo::omo: