Yeonjun x Reader FF

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

skvlnct

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Xiao/Alatus
L
Sunghoon
Winter
([]: it's late- sorryyyyy :c I just reread my own ff and am now flustered by myself- how is that possible..) Again...not based off of real people when there's new characters :>
Chapter 9: Friends​
I open the door to a place where Sana said they'd be. The bells chime lightly and I spot Sana and another person sitting with her, I'm assuming that's her friend. I walk towards their table and sit down.
"Hello Y/N~!" Sana greets happily.
"Hello! So...who's this friend you wanted to introduce me to?" I ask smiling at the person.
"This is Hwa Min-Su, just call him Min!" Sana introduces. Min waves and bows his head slightly. He's quite tall...around 5'11, with light brown hair and sparkly eyes. He's so cute and handsome I get flustered by thinking that.
"Min, this is Y/N~!" Sana looks at me happily.
"Hello," Min and I say at the same time. We talk awkwardly for a minute and introduce ourselves while Sana orders drinks for us.
She brings it over to our table and sits down. "Thank you~" I say to Sana. Min has a bottle of beer, I'm guessing...or is that- I'm not specialized in this. (A/N: I am a child so I don't know much about this but it's interesting anyhow) Sana and I have lemonade with a hint of an exotic flavor that I can't quite figure out.
"You're welcome!" Sana replies. We all sip a bit of our drinks and Min brushes his light brown hair up and his glasses tilt a bit without his knowledge.
"Um...Min.." I point awkwardly to his glasses.
"Hm?" He replies.
"Y/N is saying that your glasses are tilted." Sana says, laughing.
"Oh-" Min fixes his glasses and looks at us, "Is it fixed now?"
I nod slightly. We all get comfortable with the environment around us and start chatting as if we all knew each other for a billion years.
"Okay.." Sana intervenes. Both Min and I look at her. "The reason why I brought us all here is something including you, Y/N." She says motioning at me.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"I was forced to bring you and Min both together by our boss. Boss said that you were "in the way" of Yeonjun and his daughter's relationship. I have no idea what he's talking about but it makes no sense." Sana says. She obviously doesn't like the idea of doing this but she has no other choice.
"WHAT-" Min exclaims.
"You guys don't really need to like date I guess? Boss just said he needed me to distract Y/N from Yeonjun so I just did whatever came up to mind. He wants Yeonjun to lose all his "feelings" for you I guess. " Sana says. I'm confused but mad at the fact Boss really did that. Probably Yu-ri telling her father this and that about me. I sigh.
"Wait- Yeonjun has feel-" I stop before I can say anymore.
After being there for an hour, Min eventually got drunk so we had to carry him home while he was smiling like a big fool and talking the whole entire walk.
When we arrive at his door, we drop him and he gets out his keys after a minute. He opens the door and we push him inside, annoyed from his unstoppable talking. We make sure we lock the door and leave towards my house.
"So...do we [Min and I] have to both act like a couple in front of Boss?" I ask.
"You have to act like a couple in front of Yeonjun, Boss, and Boss's daughter." Sana says. I heave a big sigh.
"I don't want to!" I exclaim.
"Well...you have to...I-I'm sorry but there's no other choice-" Sana says.
"You don't have to be sorry after all, it's not your fault." I say softly. We part as I enter my home and she goes off to go to her home.
I sit on the couch. Out of all people, it just HAD to be me who deals with all of this nonsense. I force myself to not sob and tell myself I'm a strong person. I wonder how all of this will work out tomorrow...

(phew~ finally done~! Tell me what you think on this!)
YES YES GOOD JOB :thumbs_up:

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
Chapter 10: How Things Worked Out​
I get up before my alarm rings and get ready for work gloomily with thoughts running through my head. I say to myself that I'm not going to be negative the whole day. That's my goal. I get my car keys and open my car door. I drive all the way to work with some coffee.
I enter the building quietly with an icy aura surrounding me. I get to my office and see Min sitting in the next office on my left. Min rushes over to my office and starts talking.
"Hello Y/N." He says casually.
"Hi. Since when did you start working here?" I say. Loudly putting my things away. I slide my keys into my bag and stuff my bag in a small shelf behind me while turning on my computer.
"I've been working here but I'm pretty far from your office so you probably have never seen me before. Anyway, Boss called me saying that he's going to come pass by with Yeonjun and Yu-ri so ..yeah." A moment of awkward silence passes between us and then Min comes over to my side of the desk and grabs a chair to sit next to me.
I roll my eyes and then in a flash I see Boss, Yeonjun, and Yu-ri pass by and Min kisses me. Yeonjun looks broken and shocked at the sight. After they pass, I push Min off of me.
"Ouch." Min says. I see a light blush on his face and I give him an icy cold glare.
"Get out of my office now." I say with such force that Min stumbles as he walks out.
I sigh as I continue to work with burden hanging over me.
After I'm done with my shift, I grab my bag and exit my office and lock it. The building is nearly half empty and half full with people switching shifts.
"Hey." I jump back a little and see Yeonjun leaning against the wall.
"Oh- It's you.. hey." I say.
"Would you care to explain why you kissed Min?" Yeonjun asks.
"You know Min?"
"He's one of my partners I work with." Yeonjun says.
"I see.."
"Now answer me." Yeonjun says.
"Right...Yeah about that. I can't explain but I really need to go right now. Like really." I say. What else do I tell him? It's not like I have a choice and I don't know what to do.
"So what I'm hearing is..you're dating him." Yeonjun says, straightforward. I can see how hurt he is in his eyes.
"No- We aren't dating..Just- I need to go." I say in a rushed tone and try to go past him.
"Not yet. We still have a lot more to talk about." Yeonjun seems dead serious.
"I'm going to get in trouble with Boss and Yu-ri.." I mumble and sigh.
"So it's about them. They shouldn't have that control over you." Yeonjun says.
"I- it's not that. It's just.....I'm probably not even supposed to be talking with you." I say.
"What do you mean?" Yeonjun asks questioningly.
"Nothing. I don't know how I got stuck in this mess but I am." I reply.
"Just tell me what's happening." He asks with a small whine.
The edges of my lips tug up but I force them to not.
"I'll tell you later. I really have to go now." I say.
"You better tell me later sweetheart." Yeonjun says, kissing my cheek. I blush furiously and walk away before he sees my tomato red face.

This was late and I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE TT
but im sure no one waited because it'd take a lot of patience lmao
anyway i hope everyone enjoys this B)

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
images
images
prolly close to what Yeonjun looks like in this ff

Now some other Yeonjun pics to bless you.
images
images
foiasdjofjdo :3

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(This chapter isn't as good but I hope you all enjoy it! ^^)
Chapter 11: Telling and Stressing​
I decide on telling Yeonjun about what's happening and tell him what I know. The only thing is..I'm pretty sure Boss and Yu-ri are keeping a close eye on us so I have to be precise with timing and...ARGH. I can't even get my thoughts finished or organized. I get to my car and sit inside, blanking out for a while. I shake myself out of it and start backing up carefully until I see Yeonjun in the mirror. I abruptly [suddenly] stop and open the window and yell.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?!"
"You agreed to tell me what was happening later so right now is later." Yeonjun says.
I sigh. "Just- no- not right now." I say.
"Text me about it then." Yeonjun replies.
"I don't even have your-" Yeonjun asks me for my number, I tell him while he punches in the numbers on his phone, and calls me and then he tells me to save it.
"Um...ok-" I say saving it.
"Well now you have it." he smirks and runs off, yelling at me to text him back. Dumbfounded, I back up again and drive off home.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
At Home​
I sigh and get a call from Min. I don't answer and text Yeonjun after the call dies off.
Y/N: Heyy...
Yeonjun: Who is this? Y/N?
Y/N: Yep it's me
Yeonjun: Well then hey there~ :love:😘
Y/N: Just don't send those emojis- um so anyway...what's up???
Yeonjun: Nothing besides the classic ceiling of my 100 story mansion, wbu?
Y/N: 😑 did you really have to exaggerate- Nothing much
Yeonjun: :) Now, let's get straight to the point. What is happeninggg?
Y/N: .............
Yeonjun: Tell me nowwwww
Y/N: OkAy, so..Yu-ri's father told one of my friends to tell me, (confusing ahaaha), that I had to stay away from you and have Min and I look like a couple or whatever. I think everything else is self-explanatory .
Yeonjun: Oh...
Y/N: I didn't think it'd be easy to tell you all this....huh...
Yeonjun: I see..argh, I hate the fact I have to do all this just for my father's company and wealth:cautious:
Y/N: Yeah anyway. I'm gonna have to keep up the act just so I don't get fired from my job
Yeonjun: Nah you don't have to. >:[
Y/N: I have to. Now get some rest, tmr is gonna be a busy day.
Yeonjun: Fine. Have a good day then lovely~ :love:🥰😘
Y/N: -_-

I turn off my phone to avoid having to answer any more calls, texts, and messages and eat some ramen while watching tv until 2 am.

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(Late update, I'm really sorry :c)
Chapter 12: Back to the Norm...​
I do what I usually do in the morning. Getting ready and hopping into my car to go to work. When I get to work, I get to my office and start working immediately.
"Hello~!!" Min exclaims. I ignore him as he enters my office. "Hey....how are you?"
I sigh and turn away from him slightly and continue working.
"Look. I'm sorry about that kiss yesterday but what else was I supposed to do?!" Min says. I guess whatever comes up in his mind is what he does.
"Nevermind that. Just leave me alone, I can hardly get finished with you bothering me all day." I tell him. He goes off s=a bit annoyed and then I continue working.
I type in numbers, letters, whatever I need to type in and after 4 hours I get half of the work done before break time.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Break Time​
I walk to the break room and sit with Sana and have a nice chat with her until Min comes over and the mood changes.
"Hey there!" Min sits in the chair next to me and I scoot away. I let Sana and Min talk while I sip my coffee and I see Yeonjun. Huh...weird, I thought Boss changed his schedule.. I then see Yu-ri behind him. They sit together at one of the tables and everyone gets quieter, hushing.
I look away and focus all my attention on a cupboard trying very hard to ignore their presence.
"Y/N." I hear a mocking voice next to me and boom, there's Yu-ri.
"..." I stay silent and focus on my cup now. No human interaction. No human interaction. No Yu-ri interaction. I repeat over and over in my head.
"Must be tough to see someone you hold so dear with me. Hm? Am I right?" She says leaning over the table.
I roll my eyes and put my coffee cup in the sink. I ignore her, grab my phone, and head straight towards the door.
"Answer. I just want to simply know how you feel about Yeonjun and I because clearly we're made for each other." Yu-ri says, roughly grabbing my wrist. I cringe at her words and how badly strung together they are.
I sigh and roll my eyes, "Let go of my wrist, it hurts." I say. I'm not going to give her the answers she wants.
"Awww, is someone hurt?" She mockingly coos.
"Yu-ri stop." Yeonjun orders.
She makes the most dramatic gasp and lets go. She starts "crying" and "sobbing". I cannot deal with her over-dramatic attitude, I'd rather eat worms than have to talk to her.
"Y-You care more for her?! I'm going to tell my dad...r-right now! She's going to get fired and I'll make sure you never meet her again!" Yu-ri dramatically cries.
I cross my arms and roll my eyes, "...You done yet?" I ask, raising my eyebrow.
"Huh-?" Yu-ri obviously did not expect anyone to say anything. She points a finger at me and says the worst possible curses at me, then stomps off.
"Well that escalated quickly, huh." I say to no one in particular.
Min puts a hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off and get out if there before anything else happens.

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
This completely caught me off-guard because a character in my story is named Yeonjun and it didn't cross my mind for a second that Yeonjun is an idol-

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
This completely caught me off-guard because a character in my story is named Yeonjun and it didn't cross my mind for a second that Yeonjun is an idol-
LOL :0 Really? ooooo
LMAOOOO It happens sometimes, I forget that Yeonjun is an idol sometimes when I'm writing

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
✧ JEI (Xiaoting) ✧
(heheeeeee another chapter lolz..I just realized how quickly Y/N has changed from the beginning to now- eYEEEEEEE- O_O)
Chapter 13: Sick of Everything​
Yu-ri. She's the manipulator here and the drama queen. I literally get sick just thinking about her. She makes...Every. Single. Thing. Complicated.
I walk to my office and slam the door shut so no one would come in. The pent up anger inside me comes out as I sob and punch my pillow, which was on my seat already. Mixed emotions of anger, annoyance, sadness, confusion are released. An office at work is the last place I'd want to have a mental breakdown, but I can't help it. I calm down a little and place it on the table to rest my head.
I hear my door click open and I don't bother to look up. It's probably that annoying Min. What is his deal anyway? He should at least know something called privacy and personal space. Whoever it is, comes over to my side of my desk and I turn my head the other way.
"Y/N? You there?" I hear a familiar, unforgettable voice ask.
"Shush." I grumble.
"Don't let her get to your head." Yeonjun says.
I face him. We're eye to eye, so close we could actually kiss. I mentally shake that thought away and just stare. I'm tired of the world at this point, at least I'm still putting up with all this nonsense.
"Hey, if you ever need to talk I'm here. Okay?" His soft side is a still a bit shocking to me, I dunno why though.
"Mhm.." I give a small nod and he gets up. I sub-consciously grab his hand.
"You need something?" He asks, looking down at me.
"No, I'm just lonely. So. I need CoMpAnYyYyY," I say with a small pout. I don't have anything much to do besides type in ...ONE more number today, then I'm free.
"Sure, have you finished work?" Yeonjun asks. I quickly type in the last number and boom, I'm done.
"Yes." I cheekily smile. I rest my head on the pillow and take a 10 second nap, I'm pretty much just wasting his time.
"You can go if you want, there's nothing to do and you probably have some important things to do." I say into the pillow.
"I don't have anything to do either, as a person who does their work amazingly fast and finishes in the speed of light, let's just say I have a lot of time." Yeonjun brags.
I turn my head to look at him with an "Are-you-for-real?" face. I laugh and drag him along, by his ear, to get....chips. Yes, chips. From the nearest vending machine.
"You just had to hurt my poor ear for this?!" Yeonjun exclaims. We both joke around a bit while getting the chips and eating them on the way back to my office.
"I'm tired, I might just ask for a half day off so I can rest." I say. I look healthy and active but I'm just tired emotionally and mentally. It wears me out. I don't know what to do to get myself to be un-tired so I guess resting is the best possible way.
I drive myself home and Yeonjun said he would follow me in his own car. When I get to the driveway, I park and open the front door to my house with Yeonjun following right behind, then I go upstairs to change, I told him to wait downstairs obviously.
When I go downstairs and into the living room, it feels like I'm running out of air suddenly, it's sort of getting harder to breathe, I get light headed and hold on to the nearest thing I can grab on to.
"Y/N- Is something wrong?" Yeonjun asks, quickly putting my arm over him shoulder and carrying me to the couch.
"I don't know." I say. I bury my face between my knees and grab a blanket. I put the blanket over me and let the dizziness go away and my breathing back to normal. Yeonjun hugs me closely as I take deep breaths.
After a while, I get myself together and lift up my head. I look at the red imprints from my forehead on my knees.
"Are you better now?" Yeonjun asks, he looks really concerned.
"Yeah, I don't know what that was though.." I say quietly.
"As long as you're alright then it's all good." Yeonjun says.
"Mhm..thanks.. I'll go make some food for us then." The moment I get up, a wave of dizziness hits me. Probably because I was sitting for a long time, in the darkness of the space in my knees (yk?), and staring at nothing for a while. I stand still and then the dizziness wears off in less than a second. I rush to the kitchen and prepare food. While we eat, it's silent..the clanging of metal against the plates, the ac noise buzzing, and our faint breathing.

Keonhee's Queen

Kpop Rookie
Credits
(heheeeeee another chapter lolz..I just realized how quickly Y/N has changed from the beginning to now- eYEEEEEEE- O_O)
Chapter 13: Sick of Everything​
Yu-ri. She's the manipulator here and the drama queen. I literally get sick just thinking about her. She makes...Every. Single. Thing. Complicated.
I walk to my office and slam the door shut so no one would come in. The pent up anger inside me comes out as I sob and punch my pillow, which was on my seat already. Mixed emotions of anger, annoyance, sadness, confusion are released. An office at work is the last place I'd want to have a mental breakdown, but I can't help it. I calm down a little and place it on the table to rest my head.
I hear my door click open and I don't bother to look up. It's probably that annoying Min. What is his deal anyway? He should at least know something called privacy and personal space. Whoever it is, comes over to my side of my desk and I turn my head the other way.
"Y/N? You there?" I hear a familiar, unforgettable voice ask.
"Shush." I grumble.
"Don't let her get to your head." Yeonjun says.
I face him. We're eye to eye, so close we could actually kiss. I mentally shake that thought away and just stare. I'm tired of the world at this point, at least I'm still putting up with all this nonsense.
"Hey, if you ever need to talk I'm here. Okay?" His soft side is a still a bit shocking to me, I dunno why though.
"Mhm.." I give a small nod and he gets up. I sub-consciously grab his hand.
"You need something?" He asks, looking down at me.
"No, I'm just lonely. So. I need CoMpAnYyYyY," I say with a small pout. I don't have anything much to do besides type in ...ONE more number today, then I'm free.
"Sure, have you finished work?" Yeonjun asks. I quickly type in the last number and boom, I'm done.
"Yes." I cheekily smile. I rest my head on the pillow and take a 10 second nap, I'm pretty much just wasting his time.
"You can go if you want, there's nothing to do and you probably have some important things to do." I say into the pillow.
"I don't have anything to do either, as a person who does their work amazingly fast and finishes in the speed of light, let's just say I have a lot of time." Yeonjun brags.
I turn my head to look at him with an "Are-you-for-real?" face. I laugh and drag him along, by his ear, to get....chips. Yes, chips. From the nearest vending machine.
"You just had to hurt my poor ear for this?!" Yeonjun exclaims. We both joke around a bit while getting the chips and eating them on the way back to my office.
"I'm tired, I might just ask for a half day off so I can rest." I say. I look healthy and active but I'm just tired emotionally and mentally. It wears me out. I don't know what to do to get myself to be un-tired so I guess resting is the best possible way.
I drive myself home and Yeonjun said he would follow me in his own car. When I get to the driveway, I park and open the front door to my house with Yeonjun following right behind, then I go upstairs to change, I told him to wait downstairs obviously.
When I go downstairs and into the living room, it feels like I'm running out of air suddenly, it's sort of getting harder to breathe, I get light headed and hold on to the nearest thing I can grab on to.
"Y/N- Is something wrong?" Yeonjun asks, quickly putting my arm over him shoulder and carrying me to the couch.
"I don't know." I say. I bury my face between my knees and grab a blanket. I put the blanket over me and let the dizziness go away and my breathing back to normal. Yeonjun hugs me closely as I take deep breaths.
After a while, I get myself together and lift up my head. I look at the red imprints from my forehead on my knees.
"Are you better now?" Yeonjun asks, he looks really concerned.
"Yeah, I don't know what that was though.." I say quietly.
"As long as you're alright then it's all good." Yeonjun says.
"Mhm..thanks.. I'll go make some food for us then." The moment I get up, a wave of dizziness hits me. Probably because I was sitting for a long time, in the darkness of the space in my knees (yk?), and staring at nothing for a while. I stand still and then the dizziness wears off in less than a second. I rush to the kitchen and prepare food. While we eat, it's silent..the clanging of metal against the plates, the ac noise buzzing, and our faint breathing.
Ur a better writer than and I think ur younger than me