Yeonjun x Reader FF

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
np!
Crash Landing on You is a kdrama
at the end, the main character's fiance and the main character's love interest's fiancee get together
^^
I see, I'm actually interested in the idea of it ^^

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
(I know I know. I said I would end it at Chapter 14 but thanks to @Zayn063 Inspiration has struck again!!!!!)

Chapter 15: Crash Landing Ending​

I'm in a happy and healthy relationship with Yeonjun. Of course, there were a few bumpy roads and arguments but they've been smoothed out. At work, Yu-ri had jabbed at me with some harmful remarks and comments but itโ€™s calmed down more these days. Thankfully, the reason behind it is because Boss has officially terminated the engagement between Yeonjun and Yu-ri after news of the forced engagement got out to the public. The public harshly criticised the decision and ended up ruining his own reputation. Boss is still a complete brat, unfortunately.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I hear Sana's voice call me from the other side of the office. She runs to me, out of breath with a paper in her hand.

"What happened? Are you okay?!" I ask in a flurry of panic. Sana grins from ear to ear, holding up the paper in my face.

"Yes, Iโ€™m okay! I've been invited to my niece's birthday party! For the first time," Sana exclaims, squealing in excitement. Cue the dramatic tears and backstory. Sana and her niece have been having a feud over which planet was better (what a trivial thing.) since her niece was 4 years old and have had a petty rivalry over certain and very specific topics. I congratulate Sana and she runs off, telling a couple more co-workers.

I continue to work like usual. Then, I feel a presence behind me. A very intimidating one. I nervously prepare myself to turn around and...

"Boo!" The scream that comes out of my throat is and will be the most ear-piercing scream heard in the history of this company. Everyone turns silent and then laugh so hard they cry afterward. I hide my face out of pure embarrassment and Yeonjun pats my head softly as he cackles. The Wicked Witch of the West could never compare to this man.

"Why'd you do that!" It was not even a question. His laugh was enough to answer anyway.

"I'm sorry, love," he says, smiling while hugging me. I pout as I unwillingly accept the hug. Then to spoil the moment comes in Yu-ri. But...wait! She's walking in with Min and actually smiling for once!?!? (I swear everyone in the office whipped out their phones to capture this moment.) Yu-ri spots us and walks in my direction. I get ready for some bashing until something unexpected happens.

Yu-ri bows well over 90 degrees and apologizes. "I'm so sorry for my actions and what I have done to you. I know I cannot take back anything and I can only hope you accept my apology." Yu-ri looked sorry and I felt it was sincere. I don't think she really had a choice in anything because of her father, a.k.a Boss, but it would be a bit hard to say "I forgive you" after it all.

"I will be honest. I can't immediately forgive you as if nothing happened but I will try to. Thank you for apologizing," I say, politely bowing back. Yu-ri lifts herself up and smiles with a peaceful contentedness. Min also bows and apologizes and it's easier to forgive him since he wasn't as excessive but still.

"I have a question for you both, since when have you two been a pair?" I ask with a raised eyebrow. Yeonjun nods in agreement and curiosity. All of a sudden, I see a whole new and different side to Min and Yu-ri. They're blushing like crazy and awkward. Their eyes are like ping pong balls avoiding eye contact but still being drawn to each other. I'm thoroughly amused with this. It's much more comfortable with this side of them.

"W-we're not together!" Min exclaims.

"Y-Yeah! See? Does it look like that?" Yu-ri is frantically making hand motions to show whatever visible evidence of them together isn't there.

"Mhm!"

They both ramble on and on. I chuckle knowingly. I feel like wisdom has come to me. Min and Yu-ri, both people I have had contempt for, are made for each other.

"Both of you, shhhhh. We all know you both like each other and it's the first time we've all seen you both together." Yeonjun states.

Min and Yu-ri sigh in defeat.

"We're not together-together. Not yet." Yu-ri says it very suggestively as she looks at Min. Min gets flustered and can't speak.

"Ahem, then,โ€ Min announces as he blushes. โ€œWill you be my-โ€

โ€œYes. Yes, I will,โ€ Yu-ri answers before he could even finish. They have a moment together. Holding each other close and then kiss. Everyone claps for them, including me, who is very happy that theyโ€™re together and happy.

They have to leave soon after the news of them dating. "Excuse us, itโ€™s time to go! Bye!" Yu-ri waves as she takes Min's arm and plants kisses on him all the way to the door. Everyone was left baffled at this sudden change in her. I guess people can change if they really want to. It's kind of surreal now that I see it but it's a nice kind of surreal.

"Now, we must get to what we need to do," Yeonjun says in my ear. I blush as I shove him playfully and we go back to work, keeping each other on call and talking about when our dates will be and what our next plans are.

Itโ€™s almost like someone wrote out our happy fairytale-like ending! Wow.

The End.​

(Woooo! Finally the finished product ^^)

Gwacekpop2

Band Leader
Credits
Tip Toe Pusheen
Sunoo
Excited Cat
โœง JEI (Xiaoting) โœง
Coming back after a year or two of writing this.
- First of all, Y/N and Yeonjun knew each other for like a day and then escalated 199329 steps ahead right after the Do-hyun incident so that's....certainly something
- I feel like the characters were getting somewhere to their potential but being where I was at with the skills I had then probably didn't realize that my characters were poorly written
- I rushed it
- but everyone gets a happy ending?
- I want to wedge in some chapters for more development but #noimnotdoingthisagain

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
I loved every moment of this!!!!!!!