Wus dis?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
So i was just scrolling through my preference page thingie and scrolled past this:

Just curious...
Is this gonna be like a future update to the forum or something or is this something no one talks about and i have no idea about
Im just curious so like yeah

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
by trade I think it's for creds and cards
but I think they stopped doing a long time ago so only mods can give out creds
maybe it got abused by users in the past and had to stop it

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
So i was just scrolling through my preference page thingie and scrolled past this:
View attachment 39072

Just curious...
Is this gonna be like a future update to the forum or something or is this something no one talks about and i have no idea about
Im just curious so like yeah
Admin actually addressed the trading topic once and said:
"The trading options are there, as they came inbuilt with the shop system we bought for the forum, but we cannot enable the trading options if we run the Kpop challenge, because in that case, once a member would collect all the needed cards for the reward, after they get the reward, they could trade the cards they have with a friend (trade all their cards, regardless of their level for lv 1 cards), and in that case their friend would get the rewards with basically 15 lv 1 cards, which would be totally unfair for the members who gained all the cards in a fair way. "

I think this answer is still valid today too.

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Admin actually addressed the trading topic once and said:
"The trading options are there, as they came inbuilt with the shop system we bought for the forum, but we cannot enable the trading options if we run the Kpop challenge, because in that case, once a member would collect all the needed cards for the reward, after they get the reward, they could trade the cards they have with a friend (trade all their cards, regardless of their level for lv 1 cards), and in that case their friend would get the rewards with basically 15 lv 1 cards, which would be totally unfair for the members who gained all the cards in a fair way. "

I think this answer is still valid today too.
Ohhh
That would make a lot of sense
Thank you~