Would you rather have endless money or endless love?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chaechae.core

Band Manager
Website
mintchocochaechae.carrd.co
Credits
Growing Heart
Chaeyoung
Felix
Chaewon
endless money 💀💀
i feel so selfish for saying that but like if I had endless money, I could buy the people who truly loved me before I had the endless money everything. And I would most likely hide I have the endless money to avoid gold diggers and stuff like that soooo people can like me for me sooo
endless money.

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
tbh love isnt something you can just wish for and have it come true, so i'll just let it come naturally or something while i'm in vibing my multi million dollar mansion, so endless $$$ for me. not bc im greedy but because love isn't something that can happen in an instant.
I kinda Agree

Call_MeRover

𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊 𝕽𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗.(𝕹𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊)
Author
Website
kprofiles.com
Credits
#TWICE
Choco-Cream Ice Cream
Christmas Lollipop
Id rather have love. I want to earn my money and be the mom in 10 years that my mom and dad weren´t. i wanna find a man whos trustful, and takes care of those he loves. money isn't that important. Iĺl earn it my way, somehow

Ytahlia

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I stumbled upon this old thread, and your post caught my attention. Personally, I'd love to have both endless money and endless love. But if I had to choose, I agree with you that love is more important. Money can come and go, but genuine love and meaningful relationships are priceless.

Ytahlia

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I stumbled upon this old thread, and your post caught my attention. Personally, I'd love to have both endless money and endless love. But if I had to choose, I agree with you that love is more important. Money can come and go, but genuine love and meaningful relationships are priceless.
Money can come and go, but genuine love and meaningful relationships are priceless. By the way, speaking of games, I've been playing Bingo Cash on my phone lately, and it's a blast. It's a fun way to pass the time and even make some extra cash. Just a side note, I also came across some info about the potential blackout bingo scam. It's always good to be cautious and do some research to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience