Would bullet journal spreads be considered fanart?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
I have a small hobby of creating bullet journal spreads about the artists that I stan with events that are related to them, such as a birthday or a group comeback or an anniversary or something similar. I was thinking of posting photos of the spreads I make, but I was wondering which thread/forum they would fall under?
Thank you for your time reading this! ^.^

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I have a small hobby of creating bullet journal spreads about the artists that I stan with events that are related to them, such as a birthday or a group comeback or an anniversary or something similar. I was thinking of posting photos of the spreads I make, but I was wondering which thread/forum they would fall under?
Thank you for your time reading this! ^.^
I also wanted to ask this. I also started writing a Kpop journal for the first time.
Thanks @ChimChimisahim !

I’m still getting some materials but I can’t now because of Covid - 19

I know how frustrating that is, but please keep in mind that you don't need 5,000 rolls of washi tape or 15 different kinds of markers and whatnot in order to make pretty spreads! You could make the most beautiful entries and spreads with just a pen if that's all you have. Happy BuJo! <3