WooSan Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
wolfblack.png

So First And Foremost:
This entire thread is dedicated to my two favorite men in Ateez. After jokingly being asked to make a thread with all my Woosan Pictures I decided to do it. Now...For those of you who are against shipping or against someone of the same sex being together, You may not want to be here.
I for one am open-minded and after countless videos, interactions, and readings, I do believe in my heart these two are more than just friends. I'm okay with this and I enjoy it. Their chemistry makes me laugh, they bring a smile to my face and they are extremely entertaining.

I am not saying I will rub anything in anyone's face, so if you are a fan you are welcome here, however, I will not stop, nor, will I ask anyone else to, who speaks about them as more than friends, or enjoys the gifs, pictures, or any information I post. Most of us are adults, if you can't handle something than it's understandable but please don't be rude or hateful.

Thank You

wolfblack.png

ateezsan.png

ateezwooyoung.png

wolfblack.png

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
wolfblack.png

So I honestly Don't like or know how to use Twitter so I have moved everything to my Tumblr account. I do apologize that people will still have to scroll but I hope it's not as bad or too laggy!

This is all of the pictures I have saved since April of 2020. I became a fan of KPop in February of 2020. I started with BTS and discovered more groups from there and than I found Ateez. Ateez surpassed every group for me and no matter what, I seem to always be drawn back to them. They are my biggest collection and my favorite to listen to. As previously stated on the first post. I believe there's more than friendship between San & Wooyoung and I have saved pictures and gif's as most any fan does.

wolfblack.png

Last edited:

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
wolfblack.png

This Post has all of the gif's I have found and saved since discovering Ateez. Again, I put them all on Tumblr because I don't quite like or really know how to use Twitter, and when I was looking around I wasn't able to fit more than 4 pictures in one post or 1 gif per post. This was the easiest way to bulk things together so I didn't spam a huge page again.

Anyone is welcome to add to the thread if they'd like. None of the pictures were obviously taken or made by me, other than the very first post that I photoshopped and made.
wolfblack.png

Last edited:

x.Jennifer.x

Face of The Group
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Woohyun
Sunggyu
Lex
Sunyoul
Last edited: