Woman taken to police for breaking into Starship Entertainment and approaching Cravity

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
The woman who has trespassed into Starship Entertainment’s building has been caught by the police.
The agency released an official statement regarding the incident.
"Hello, this is Starship Entertainment.
Today, there was an unpleasant incident in which an unidentified person trespassed into our agency building and came into physical contact with one of our agency artists.
This person entered without permission through a door that had been protected with fingerprint recognition and locked. She approached one of the CRAVITY members, who were waiting in the agency for a scheduled event, and made physical contact with him.
The manager who was accompanying the members immediately called the police. The police officer who arrived told the trespasser to leave the premises and accompany the officer to the station, but the trespasser did not comply and raised a disturbance in front of the agency building. We have given the police the CCTV footage both inside and outside the building. We also reported the trespasser’s behavior, which included unauthorized intrusion and forcing unwanted physical contact on our artist, and the police are currently investigating.
We strongly reiterate that it is absolutely forbidden to enter our agency building or the artists’ dorms. In cases like these, we will pursue strict punishment without lenience.
The agency will do its best to protect its artists and ensure that an incident like this does not occur again. We ask that everyone actively cooperate in order to have safe meetings between artists and their fans.
Thank you."
The Seoul Gangnam Police Station reported that this woman (“A”) broke into Starship Entertainment's agency building around 3 p.m. on October 3rd. She had entered the building by following another employee who had the proper security credentials. The police isstill in the middle of investigating and have not yet booked "A" on any charges.

GmanB365

Band Manager
Credits
Festive Cookies
Saotome
EJ
Proof
I'm glad that Cravity and everyone that was there is alright

escapism

٭*✰
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
The woman who has trespassed into Starship Entertainment’s building has been caught by the police.
The agency released an official statement regarding the incident.

The Seoul Gangnam Police Station reported that this woman (“A”) broke into Starship Entertainment's agency building around 3 p.m. on October 3rd. She had entered the building by following another employee who had the proper security credentials. The police isstill in the middle of investigating and have not yet booked "A" on any charges.
Didn't that employee realize someone was following them? That's sketchy of their part. I feel so sorry for Cravity members but I'm glad their manager realized what happened in time. I hope nothing similar ever happens again.