Why you should stan Pink Fantasy

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Maruberry

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I ADORE Pink Fantasy
They are my favourite kpop girlgroup ever and I love them to absolute bits!

So here are some reasons YOU should stan Pink fantasy!

1. a LOT of content, it never stops coming in. Covers, pictures, vlogs, livestreams etc etc etc Also things like photocards and just pictures are constantly being sold
  2. Close interaction with the members. They will (most of the time) reply to everyone on their fan café, when you comment on a livestream your comment is VERY likely to be read out and answered. Especially if Yechan or Yubeen (Yes I know she ain't a member any more, I don't care supprt her livestreams) is doing the livestream.
  3. VOCALS!!!! Yechan & SeeA are honest to god out of this world
  4. Their company is just >>>> and always listens to any problems or concerns fans have
  5. Daewang is the most unique member a kpop group could ever have
  6. Live vocals! My babes might be nugu, but you better believe they sing live!
  7. Introduction course to jpop, early 2000s jpop to be specific. Their CEO, Daewang and the members LOVE jpop music..... they cover a lot of old jpop songs!
So here is some content to lure you over!

These girls.... can get WILD live!

Cute & Sexy & Cool, Pink Fantasy does EVERYTHING!

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
I ADORE Pink Fantasy
They are my favourite kpop girlgroup ever and I love them to absolute bits!

So here are some reasons YOU should stan Pink fantasy!

1. a LOT of content, it never stops coming in. Covers, pictures, vlogs, livestreams etc etc etc Also things like photocards and just pictures are constantly being sold
  2. Close interaction with the members. They will (most of the time) reply to everyone on their fan café, when you comment on a livestream your comment is VERY likely to be read out and answered. Especially if Yechan or Yubeen (Yes I know she ain't a member any more, I don't care supprt her livestreams) is doing the livestream.
  3. VOCALS!!!! Yechan & SeeA are honest to god out of this world
  4. Their company is just >>>> and always listens to any problems or concerns fans have
  5. Daewang is the most unique member a kpop group could ever have
  6. Live vocals! My babes might be nugu, but you better believe they sing live!
  7. Introduction course to jpop, early 2000s jpop to be specific. Their CEO, Daewang and the members LOVE jpop music..... they cover a lot of old jpop songs!
So here is some content to lure you over!

These girls.... can get WILD live!

Cute & Sexy & Cool, Pink Fantasy does EVERYTHING!

I want to look forward about them after this

Thanks 😊

Maruberry

Kpop Rookie
Credits
ive never heard their music before, now thanks to u ill check them out^^ 😄
They sadly don't have much music out..... Only 3 full group songs and then 3 more sub-unit songs....

Pink Fantasy SHY (SeeA, Harin & Yubeen <----- former member)

Pink fantasy MDD (Yechan & Yubeen)

Pink Fantasy Shadow (Arang, Harin, SangA, SeeA)

_areum ₰

Band Manager
Website
cckrek.carrd.co
Credits
Hwanwoong
Yunseong
Seungmin
Yena
They sadly don't have much music out..... Only 3 full group songs and then 3 more sub-unit songs....

Pink Fantasy SHY (SeeA, Harin & Yubeen <----- former member)

Pink fantasy MDD (Yechan & Yubeen)

Pink Fantasy Shadow (Arang, Harin, SangA, SeeA)

Good music

I'm love it