Why is Yeosang targeted a lot in fanwars and hate in general?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Why is Yeosang the main target it seems in the past few fanwars and just people hating on the members of ateez? Why are gory edits of Yeosang going around on twitter? Even today, I know there was a fan war but one account I saw took it way too far with the things they were wishing upon Yeosang. Why is that? (I'm still new to ateez so did he do anything scandalous in the past that would cause this? And are those edits or did he really get beat up in the past?)

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I don't think he actually got beat up. My research points to it just being an edit to make him look beat up.
People probably don't like him for the same reason people don't like Tzuyu.
Both of them are most known in the groups for their visuals and although they are talented singers and dancers, they often don't get center time or lines in songs. People view them as useless members. Even though they aren't at all. Ateez and Twice wouldn't be who they are without them. Yeosang's actually my Ateez bias, and I def wouldn't bias someone I view as useless.
This is just what I think people are using as their reason. They take cheap shots at any kind of target they can find, and Yeosang just happens to be Ateez's.
I think there is so much hate on the group rn because of Kingdom. Every other group's toxic fans are attacking each other.
A lot of toxic armys will also hate on Ateez a lot, as they are one of the groups that is coined as "the next BTS" or the next boy group that's gonna make it big. Toxic armys don't want that title taken away from BTS so they hate on and threaten every rival.
If you see images or hate like that I would recommend reporting it.