Why I might be leaving

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I’m sorry guys 😩 I’m really dramatic...I’m just...idk I got a lot of stuff going on and I hate opening up to people and talking about it 😒
It's ok, I get you... Fake smiling and pretending to be ok every single day... You don't have to tell me anything but it is best if you can express your emotions somewhere. You don't want to suddenly breakdown in the middle of a class/job.........
And we support you at all costs!

momoland._.jooe

Kpop Groupie
Credits
DK
Choerry
Hongjoong
I’m sorry guys 😩 I’m really dramatic...I’m just...idk I got a lot of stuff going on and I hate opening up to people and talking about it 😒
It's okay<3. I hope you feel better<3 If you decide to leave I hope that you will get better, and we all support you, not just because we are all loving here and because we love everyone but because we love you for who you are!❤❤❤❤❤

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
It's ok, I get you... Fake smiling and pretending to be ok every single day... You don't have to tell me anything but it is best if you can express your emotions somewhere. You don't want to suddenly breakdown in the middle of a class/job.........
And we support you at all costs!
I’ve had like 5 breakdowns this week and it’s just now Wednesday 🙃🙃

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I’ve had like 5 breakdowns this week and it’s just now Wednesday 🙃🙃
That must've sucked... I cannot relate to having 5 breakdowns in three/four days depending on if your first day of the week is Monday or Sunday, but I get the feeling where you just want to cry out of nowhere because of everything that's happening to you and around you...

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
That must've sucked... I cannot relate to having 5 breakdowns in three/four days depending on if your first day of the week is Monday or Sunday, but I get the feeling where you just want to cry out of nowhere because of everything that's happening to you and around you...
I had a midlife crisis at 16 so I’m used to this lmao

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
I had a midlife crisis at 16 so I’m used to this lmao
Used to something bad isn't good... I wouldn't want to admit this but it means broken... I've gotten used to too many things and it only turned me into a coward... I know that you shouldn't hold back your tears; I'm not forcing you to, but think more of the positivity around you... I'll give you my brain-made quotes if I have to! They're not that good but at least it's positive!