Why I might be leaving

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

honeycove

Stan Red Velvet
Credits
Username Change
User Title Change
IM
Jisun
So idk if this is where I should post this or not but I’m really considering leaving.

Why?

Because I feel like I don’t belong here. I don’t share the same interests as a lot of people or the same groups. I thought coming on here I’d be able to find friends but I realize a lot of people don’t like the same group(s) as me.

I also don’t feel like people really like me here, and just tolerate me because “we’re all nice and loving here”

I don’t know, I’ve really been thinking about this for a while and thinking it might be the best thing to do.

I’m not really contributing anything here so my presence won’t be missed...so yeah...

JiyeonFati

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Siyeon
SuA
JiU
Don't leave, just stop the moderator job if you don't feel it.
We probably don't have the same interested since I'm mostly on gg, but it's a reason to not appreciate you.
It's difficult to meet someone with same interest, I don't know many who care about DIA for example.

Jessy_Kim_Off

Face of The Group
Credits
Xiao Jun
Hongseok
YangYang
Jacob
So idk if this is where I should post this or not but I’m really considering leaving.

Why?

Because I feel like I don’t belong here. I don’t share the same interests as a lot of people or the same groups. I thought coming on here I’d be able to find friends but I realize a lot of people don’t like the same group(s) as me.

I also don’t feel like people really like me here, and just tolerate me because “we’re all nice and loving here”

I don’t know, I’ve really been thinking about this for a while and thinking it might be the best thing to do.

I’m not really contributing anything here so my presence won’t be missed...so yeah...
UMMM first of all if you leave I will miss you, second of all what am I a potato? I am your friend, and third don't leave UWU

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo

Why?

Gurl
We all follow you and love you, and support you. Don't leave me my friend :cri: Like, you do you, but remember that you contribute much here and we're all here for you

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Okay, it's getting really late and I'm wilding and I hear someone walking round house (probably my dad going to work), like if they see me on phone - me ded, so I'll probably gon get some sleep

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Hooman............ No one dislikes you................ I dunno where you got that feeling from... But I appreciate and love you... You're an amazing person... We care about you...

But if you're determined to leave, I wish the best for you and we'll miss you. <3

B

blink

If you do leave, I hope you the best. I can't make you stay in a place you don't like...But we will miss you. ❤