Why i dont think there will be another BTS

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Joonies_Dimples

Kpop Fan
Credits
Shinwon
Jaeyoon
Alice
Hi so I have made this thread based on a few comments I saw on another thread that really got me thinking about this. One the comments was about how how other groups are compared to BTS and I agreed with them as they shouldn't be. Another comment aas about Bighit trying to turn TXT into BTS and I aslo agree. This got me thinking about how I dont think there will ever be another grouo like BTS and the main reason for this is because all groups are unique and different from each other including BTS so we shouldn't be comparing them to each other. That's not fair. BTS is a the most popular and famous group rn and im not saying another group cant be as successful as them but that does not make that group the next BTS as their are still their own group with their own achievements.
It really frustrate me when Monsta X and NCT 127 would be compared to BTS in interveiws they would go on and be called BTS. Just because locals didn't do their research or believe that Kpop is only BTS. Especaily when they compare their achievements to BTS and belittles their achievements. I know it hasn't happened for a while mainly due to Covid and these groups not being able to travel abroad.
Also no grouo no matter how much you make them to be like BTS especially TXT will ever be BTS as both are unique. Also its unfair to make a group the same as BTS as it puts to much pressure on them to try and achieve the same things as BTS which isn't nessacerily going to happen if they deserve it.

TXT should not be turned into BTS it isn't fair on them and they should be allowed to become their own group. Just because they have similar messages in their songs doesn't mean they are BTS. I also think that Bighit should be pushing them into becoming the next BTS and try and to recreate BTS. I don't think they will become as popular if they end up being like that. They could even get hate such as being critised for copying BTS even though its not their fault. Since they probably just doing what they told to do by their company. At firts idnd notice or think that TXT were similar to BTS but when I saw their stage of Blue Hour the costumes and the dance and even the stagw lights/ led screens and concept were similar to Persona and BTS and definitely had a feel of BTS's concept (I think MOTS Persona era). Even though I remember seeing somewhere where one of the members (dont know who since I dont really stan TXT) said the costume and choreography was inspired by BTS and thats fine and I'm glad that they are inspired by them. I feel like everything else was made by Bighit to make it it similar to BTS. This is the first time though I thought of TXT being similar to BTS and potentially being forced or whatever into the next BTS by Bighit. While I can see why Bighit may be doing this with TXT, because theu want to recreate BTS success. I dont think cloning idols into new BTSes is the right thing to do or the right way. I think Bighit would see more succes if they let TXT be their own group with their own uniqueness. Personally I dont want just another BTS and I hope TXT can be successful on their own as themselves and because they are a great group on their own and not because of BTS or because they are just like BTS.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Well obviously there won't be. BTS is BTS, and they have their own unique sounds. Same reason why no one can ever be Red Velvet, TXT, Monsta X, etc. You can't replace a group that already has their own existing sound.

pika_chuu

❤️WH0 CARES❤️
Author
Website
rxseglass.carrd.co
Credits
Sheep Plush
Leona Kingscholar
Undertaker
Denki Kaminari
Well obviously there won't be. BTS is BTS, and they have their own unique sounds. Same reason why no one can ever be Red Velvet, TXT, Monsta X, etc. You can't replace a group that already has their own existing sound.
ignore this whole thing im dumb i realized we're saying the exact same things

Hailey

Kpop Rookie
YOUR SO LOVELY I'M SO LOVELY WE ARE SOLOVELYLOVELY
Credits
Sunoo
Kevin
yes, I agree each group is their own in a unique way, and like you said I don't think they should compare idols like that, Thank you for the speech I should show this to someone who always says BTS is all kpop and they don't understand that there is more than just BTS and yes I love BTS and call them my world but I also love other groups and call kpop my world and people don't understand because they don't try to understand, they think kpop is JUST SOME ASIAN MUSIC that no one understands unless they speak Korean and that is what makes me mad, again I appreciate your speech, also I think that if you know someone who is too lazy to understand and not do research on kpop that you should give them the speech that Joonies_Dimples wrote because it would mean a lot to us KPOP fans and Koreans, I am Korean and live in the U.S but people always compare TXT, Monsta X, EXO, NCT, etc. to BTS and I tink it is time they stop, so if you now someone who does this show them the speech Joonies_Dimples wrote and show them this one because, Me as a Korean it hurts to see people do this to me and my culter and KPOP so, If you love KPOP share the speech that Joonies_Dimples wrote and share this one I'm sure it would mean a lot to Joonies_Dimples and it would sure mean a lot to me, Thank you, And have a good KPOP kawi day.