Who Should Be The (Unofficial) Visual Of K-Pop? (Female Edition)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Who Should Be K-Pop's Official Visual? (Female)

• CL (2NE1)

• Hyejong (AOA)

• JiSoo (Blackpink)

• Yujin (CLC)

• JiU (Dreamcatcher)

• Hani (EXID)

• Victoria (F(x))

• Yoona (Girl's Generation)

• Miyeon (G-IDLE)

• Chaeyeon (I.O.I)

• Yuna (ITZY)

• Sakura (IZ*ONE)

• RiSe (Ladie's Code)

• JinSoul (LOONA)

• Nancy (Momoland)

• Roa (Pristin)

• Irene (Red Velvet)

• Bora (Sistar)

• Ga-young (Stellar)

• Jiyeon (T-ARA)

• Tzuyu (Twice)

• Doyeon (Weki Meki)

• Other (name in comments)

Results are only viewable after voting.

lynch.

NOT EVEN GHOSTS ARE THIS EMPTY
Credits
User Title Change
User Title Change
✧ Emo Spongebob ✧
Username Change
I have seen many comments under profiles that say things such as, "this idol is the most beautiful/attractive/cute in the industry!"
of course, these are just opinions, but I was wondering, who do you think people will vote as the (unofficial) visual of K-Pop? please vote for your favorite female visual down below, and comment your favorite if they don't appear in the poll :)
I will try to do a male idol version soon, so stay updated so that when i post it, you can vote there too!

❗❗IMPORTANT NOTES❗❗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​
  1. These are only opinions, not facts. I think all idols are beautiful in their own way so please don't take this too seriously.
  2. Obviously, i cannot add every single visual of every single group, so if you wish to have me add somebody, comment down below and i will get back to you as soon as i can :)
  3. This is my first forum post that i have ever written, so if there are any imperfections, mistakes, or misinformation, please let me know, i would love to hear the constructive criticism and your opinions in the comment below!
  4. please be respectful in the comments below, and please do not bash any idols!!
  5. I chose visuals from more well-known groups, so if you don't see an idol you want to vote for, please comment them down below
  6. Happy Voting !! :)