Who is your fashion inspiration?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yawnzzn

Band Leader
Credits
CHERRY
My Melody
Kuromi
Pompompurin
Who do you look up to in terms of fashion?

If you don't have anyone: what are some styles you get inspiration from? Or some styles you like to wear?

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
Trash tbh jk jk
I like the streetwear some idols wear like loose clothing airport fashion kinda?
I know nothing about fashion ngl

Mikasa Ackerman

🕊️🧣🐚
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I usually wear simple and casual clothes. I don't really have an idol who is my fashion inspiration.
But ITZY's Lia has a fashion sense that I like. As to what I saw, her clothing style is simple and relaxing.
f6686ae5080393884f81d3823a646330.jpg

Lia-Grey-Denim-with-Front-Pocket-Skirt-Inspiration-3.jpg

OatmealKookie

Kpop Fan
Korean 8 Years Thailand 3 America 4 years
Credits
Joohoney
Shownu
Seonghwa
Jongho
See I Don't Get my Style From Anywhere. I Usually Wear A 2x Large Hoodie Because I like Things Big. Along with Jeans Or shorts It depends. And I usually Have a Hair Band. And some Fancy Shoes. it's Funny Because I Have Some Many Like Three Closet Full Of Nice Fancy Expensive Stuff And Unless It's An Important Day or something You won't see me wearing them.

RMlovern1

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I've always been drawn to Audrey Hepburn's timeless elegance. There's something about her classic yet effortless style that resonates. But you know, I also find inspiration in everyday people – friends, bloggers, and even strangers with unique styles. It's like a mix-and-match game, taking a bit from here and there to create something that's totally "me." I also read fashion articles (click here to see them). Anyway, thanks for starting this great thread!

Seogi

ℜ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔅𝔶𝔲𝔫
Editor
Author
Credits
Dancing Piglet
✧ Cutie Xiumin ✧
Xiumin
✧ XiuXiu ✧
No fashion inspiration, but when I'm going out to somewhere nice, I just search up clothes to the certain event and see what I have similar.

NO FASHION SENSE HERE <3