Which kpop idol(s) gets the most hate? Should they get hate?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Jenniexoxo_101

Kpop Fan
Credits
Who do you think is the most hated kpop idol or group or soloist! And should they be hated? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Share your opinions here! โฌ‡
I think prob Jennie and Wonyoung..
There hated over such little things and sometimes they donโ€™t deserve the hate
IMG_2100.jpegOIMG_5095.jpeg

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
โ˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] โ˜†
wonyoung is a pick me so i understand
i dont rly like her so ๐Ÿค”
Hiya! This video is very long but very necessary in my opinion. It discusses the origins of the word pick me girl and also explains why idols such as Wonyoung do not fit the definition. I respect your opinion of not liking Wonyoung, because I can understand some of her behaviours may just be annoying to people, but the term pick me used in this way is quite sexist and I think itโ€™s important people understand the weight of the words they use :)

pomegranctezen

Kpop Stan
Website
pomegranctzen.carrd.co
Credits
Spinning Hearts
Dancing Duck
Moonbin
im not using pick me in a sexist way? her attitude kinda gives off that vibe im not saying wonyoung is a bad idol or anything shes perfectly fine but her attitude gives off the vibe ..

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
im not using pick me in a sexist way? her attitude kinda gives off that vibe im not saying wonyoung is a bad idol or anything shes perfectly fine but her attitude gives off the vibe ..
Pick me girls by definition are misogynistic and behave in a way that signal to others that โ€œtheyโ€™re not like other girlsโ€. They do whatever they can to get male validation and will belittle other women in the process. Unless Iโ€™m missing something, Wonyoung has never done anything to suggest she is better and more worthy than other women, and Iโ€™ve actually seen more people say she is disrespectful to her seniors than she demands their attention. So unless Iโ€™m missing something, Wonyoung is not a pick me girl. Just maybe annoying and cringy.

Furthmore, using the term pick me girl against any girl people donโ€™t like basically dumbs them down to only wanting male validation. This to me is just sexist, because it implies women only exist for the attention of men. I donโ€™t think you meant to use a term that has this weight behind it, Iโ€™m just explaining why I donโ€™t like seeing this word used against women. You can dislike Wonyoung all you want, that doesnโ€™t effect me. But using sexist language against women could have a long term impact on us

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover ๐Ÿ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
Anyways, to answer the original question in this thread. Jennie defo used to get a lot of hate. Completely unwarranted. Wonyoung now gets a lot of hate. Imo a bit messier with the fact I know sheโ€™s been called out on not bowing for seniors but Iโ€™m not Korean so itโ€™s not my business to judge that. I donโ€™t think her other behaviour is worth hate either. In these two cases I think itโ€™s all down to jealousy.

Iโ€™ve seen Stray Kids getting a lot of hate recently as well, which I have absolutely no idea where that has come from. I hope it stops soon

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Wonyoung-She was just eating pizza and a strawberry..like...chill!
Chaeyoung-It was her stylist who made the mistake not her.she just wears the clothes the sytyler makes.it isnt her fault.she apologized.

Tachibugi

Kpop Groupie
โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ The clouds embrace us. โ™ก โ˜๏ธŽ
Website
mantistachibugi.carrd.co
Credits
Yeosang
Hyunseung
Sato Ryuga
Komagine Kiita
Honestly none of them... Obviously, criticism where it is right is needed, same with boycotting of really problematic idols, but straight up hate just because you don't like an idol or think they're annoying, etc., hating on them is really immature and you're just a bully. A lot of people don't think about how hard it is to be an idol and that basically their whole life is just this thing and they don't even have real free time and ordinary lives, they are under stress a lot, a lot of them also are probably paranoid a lot because just look at all the crazy stalker fans following them everywhere and taking photos of them every second they are outside. There's just so much pressure and when someone does one wrong thing like idk, coming of as rude or annoyed, everyone mobs them because how dare the perfect person crack under the pressure.
Or the other direction, if someone is too bright and bubbly and people hate on them for being so fake happy. I don't know, it's just such a stupid thing to hate when you could just ignore it and save your energy on the idols you love...

Call_MeRover

๐•ฎ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—.(๐•น๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š)
Author
Jennie alot of the time is beiing critisized because of her outfits.Like..she doesn't get to pick them.they're made for her and she just wears them

sunghoon-berry

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I think that Yuna gets to much hate and its rude,they call her a pick me but what she does is nothing,like is singing a song pick me like?