Which kpop groups you found hard to choose a bias? Or recognize the members?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
I found it very hard to choose a bias in Mamamoo and CLC.
For a long time I didn’t know who to bias in CLC but then finally Eunbin did cute maknae stuff and I fell in love with her lmao.
And with Mamamoo I kept switching biases. For a very long time it was Hwasa, but then it became Wheein. Finally I settled on Moonbyul after learning she was a gay icon.

As for groups I find it hard to recognise members, I’d say WJSN. I’m learning their names currently and I keep getting confused. It’s always a good moment for me when I guess right πŸ˜‚

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
I found it very hard to choose a bias in Mamamoo and CLC.
For a long time I didn’t know who to bias in CLC but then finally Eunbin did cute maknae stuff and I fell in love with her lmao.
And with Mamamoo I kept switching biases. For a very long time it was Hwasa, but then it became Wheein. Finally I settled on Moonbyul after learning she was a gay icon.

As for groups I find it hard to recognise members, I’d say WJSN. I’m learning their names currently and I keep getting confused. It’s always a good moment for me when I guess right πŸ˜‚
I haven't started stanning WJSN... How many members are there? I think it'll be next struggle I face to recognize the members!.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover πŸ’ž
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
β˜† ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] β˜†
I haven't started stanning WJSN... How many members are there? I think it'll be next struggle I face to recognize the members!.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
13 members. 1 of them was in I.O.I. 3 of them are Chinese and are promoting in China rn so aren’t taking part in promotions in Korea, so rn only 10 of them are promoting

Brickerbrack

Kpop Expert
Credits
Dami
Handong
JiU
Siyeon
I find with most groups I'l find it hard to distinguish a few members, at least till I've watched them a while. Some members will be completely distinctive right from the get-go, then the rest will blend in my head and gradually separate themselves, and once I'm definitively stanning them, I'll wonder how I ever got them mixed up.

Stray Kids are a good example for me. Chan, Changbin, Han, Felix and I.N. were easy for me to pick out straight away, But Woojin, Hyunjin, Seungmin and Minho took a little while to gradually figure out what, in my head, distinguished them from each other. I'd isolate the ones I knew first then figure the rest out by process of elimination. Minho was the last one to click in my head, so I could spot him no matter what context he was in.

When I first started following Dreamcatcher, I'd sometimes have trouble picking apart Siyeon from SuA, or maybe Yoohyeon from Handong, at least till the video I was watching focused on them properly. Now, of course, they've basically taken up permanent real estate in my head, and I couldn't mix them up if I tried. :p

And with Mamamoo, I picked out Moonbyul and Hwasa easily, but it took a little while to differentiate Solar and Wheein.

Suzi

Kpop Fan
Credits
Choerry
Go Won
Vivi
Yeojin
In Loona I think I have had like 5 biases lol I kept switching, but when I really got into them I eventually went back to my first bias, Yves, and she has been my bias for like a year, probably will never change again

In Mamamoo it's Solar now, but all of them are wreckers especially Moonbyul 😩

In Blackpink, Clc and Itzy I still don't have one, they are really cool as a group but no one stands out to me individually (yet!)

I don't often have trouble with recognizing members nowadays. But I was so bad at it when I first got into Kpop, for example I spent so much time on Red Velvet but still couldn't tell anyone but Seulgi apart for like a week lol

Kawaii

Kpop Stan
Credits
Eunice
Jueun
Eunseo
Seola
WJSN: I had at least 6 biases but I kept switching from Seola to Luda to Bona to Yeoreum to Cheng Xiao and finally to Soobin. Soobin is currently my bias. But there is a 50% chance I might change it to Yeoreum since she is my bias wrecker.

LOONA: I couldn’t choose a bias since there were 13 members and I couldn’t recognize any faces. But now is find since I could recognize most of them. (I get confused between Go Won, Choerry, and Olivia Hye)

Mikasa Ackerman

πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ§£πŸš
Staff member
Editor
Author
Website
www.instagram.com
Credits
✧ Reki Kyan ✧
✧ Attack on Titan ✧
Vernon
Wonwoo
WJSN: I had at least 6 biases but I kept switching from Seola to Luda to Bona to Yeoreum to Cheng Xiao and finally to Soobin. Soobin is currently my bias. But there is a 50% chance I might change it to Yeoreum since she is my bias wrecker.

LOONA: I couldn’t choose a bias since there were 13 members and I couldn’t recognize any faces. But now is find since I could recognize most of them. (I get confused between Go Won, Choerry, and Olivia Hye)
I'm facing the same prob when choosing my bias in Loona!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

xAnniex

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Yeosang
Jongho
It's mostly hard for me to pick (in this case) biases in groups that have a lot of members for an example Seventeen.

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I can't choose a Wanna One bias. I currently "bias" Daehwi, Jisung, Guanlin, and Minhyun

~moonlight tea~

Face of The Group
Credits
Eunsang
Hyeongjun
Hangyul
Dohyun
I don't know some of the former T-Ara members although I've been a QUEEN since 2018