Which albums in your collection do you cherish the most?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

YvesYYXY

Kpop Fan
Credits
Which physical albums do you cherish the most?

Personally I cherish the most my LOONA COLLECTION:omo:

I don't own every single version & every single limited version of their albums because shipping is a b---h. But I'm really proud to have all solo, especially because some solos are really hard to find now, honestly it's a miracle to find some of their solos because most are out of stock.

I also cherish my JESSICA COLLECTION:love:
Especially now when her last album was released in 2017 😢. I hope she'll release more albums in the future.

TTS & (G)I-DLE COLLECTION (two verisons of (G)I-DLE'S Japanese album will be joining soon). TTS was the best sub unit and they could easily be a trio. I think TTS is over now so yeah... that's why TTS albums are really special 🥺. And ofc I'm so happy to have (G)I-DLE in my collection, queen Soyeon and queen Minnie as well are blessing us with amazing songs. I have never seen such amazing rookies who do so much for their albums like (G)I-DLE. After Minnie wrote Blow your mind she became my bias wrecker, and For you is also one of my favorite songs right now.

TangerineHongs

Kpop Fan
Credits
Luda
Juyeon
Donghyun
Youngmin
MXM's More Than Ever, Snuper's Rain of Mind, and 24k's Bonnie & Clyde because it has all of the members signatures on it and most of the members have now left 😔

Xave

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Chaeyoung
Jiheon
Roa
Jisun
My Red velvet albums cus they're my favorite group and my Everglow one because its so well made.