Where to post your threads / Why your threads are being moved

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Hello everyone, you may notice from time to time that your threads are moved from one forum to another. I'm making this post in order to help you understand in which forum your threads should be posted. If you want to post a thread about a group that doesn't already exist you can post it in the Kpop Boy Groups or Kpop Girl Groups forums by adding the group's name and 'Official Thread' or just 'Official' / 'Thread' next to it. These forums are exclusively meant for such type of threads to exist there.
Same goes for Kpop Idol Threads and Kpop Co-ed Groups and Duets. Only official threads of soloists or individual members and co-ed groups and duets can be posted there. Anything else goes either to Random Kpop Talk or Kpop News and Gossip or Appreciation or anywhere else regarding the content of it.

Edit: You can now add official threads for group sub-units in the Kpop Boy Groups or Kpop Girl Groups forums accordingly!

I hope I helped you understand somehow why you may notice sudden changes in your threads' location and how you can avoid that.

I'd also like to plead you all to not spam the forum. We do not encourage such behaviors here. Any kind of spam spotted will be immediately deleted. Spam equals to warning and 3 warnings result in a permanent ban from this forum. So please be careful of such actions around here. You can post as many threads as you want but without it being considered spam as long as those posts have actual content that makes sense/ adds value to the community, like news, sharing pictures, discussing various topics. An example of spam would be advertising, number threads, or just posting 'yes' 'no' 'ok' several times, or just opening threads with an old video in them.... things that make no actual sense but they are made just for the purpose of gaining credits.

If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask :)