Where do you get most of your furniture?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Ryunnie

Kpop Rookie
Credits
I'll go first! I get most of mine at IKEA because I like their minimalist stuff, and how it's so easy to put together!

Feel free to make suggestions! I'm always looking for nice furniture!

Jungwon's dimple

Face of The Group
Credits
I mostly buy things from ikea but i also buy furniture online from amazon and houzz

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
warewhare aka The Warehouse lol

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
I get my furniture from rooms to go and American furniture warehouse

RandyGold

Kpop Amateur
Credits
You need to add more stuff to your room if you don't want it to look like office.

NathaliePreston

Kpop Amateur
Credits
Hi! I've had good luck with IKEA in the past too. I got a lot of my furniture from there when I first moved out, and it was perfect for my needs at the time - simple, cheap, and easy to assemble. Over time, I've gradually replaced some of those pieces with nicer, more expensive things, but I still have a few IKEA staples in my place. It's definitely a great place to look for furniture, especially if you're on a budget. Guys from https://eurekaergonomic.com/glass-desks/ also have some nice stuff to offer, especially when it comes to home office furniture.

loganharris

Kpop Amateur
Credits
"Ergo-Order" is your premier source for ergonomic office furniture and accessories. With a focus on quality and comfort, we offer a range of products including the Ergo Footrest, Pelican Drawer, Anti Fatigue Mat, and Electric Sit-Stand Desk. Elevate your workspace with our innovative solutions designed to enhance your productivity and well-being. Experience the difference with Ergo-Order today.

Dannix

Kpop Amateur
Credits
I'm all about IKEA too! Their minimalist designs and easy assembly are hard to beat. But if you're in the mood for a change and looking to add some character to your space, why not consider giving your current furniture a second chance?

Teeniefyre

Kpop Amateur
Credits
You'd be surprised by how transformative a simple makeover can be for IKEA furniture. Whether it's a fresh coat of paint to match a new color scheme or reupholstering with a fabric that speaks to your style, there are endless possibilities to breathe new life into your existing pieces.
And if you're open to suggestions, have you ever delved into the world of decoupage? It's this awesome crafting technique where you decorate objects by layering paper cutouts and sealing them with glue. I recently stumbled upon a tutorial on how to decoupage that made me rethink how I approach furniture and decor. It's a fun and creative way to add your personal touch to your space.

Last edited: