When did you screw everything up, but no one ever found out it was you?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
L

Love_alize071313

Me and my friend had the same backpacks one year. I had study hall right after lunch so when she left her bookbag at the table to get food I switched them 'on accident' because I was bored. She came into my study hall and launched that sucker onto my lap and straight up sNATCHED hers in a cute huff. I was cracking up after she left.

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
When I was younger, I put a roly poly on top of the hood of my car and it crawled under the hood. Then, our car broke down when we were on our way to Vegas. I felt so bad even though it probably wasn't even the cause.
I almost got away with moving during a hold in marching band but my section leader recognized my partner and me.

chim min

Kpop Stan
Credits
Shinwon
Onda
one time i broke the shower nozzle and blamed in on my brother. aha it's been like 3 years and no one knowssss

kokomi

彡☆
Credits
Username Change
Flower Vase
Berry Tart
Heart Cake
i screw up everything all the time! but uhmm i broke a few plates that were older and i was terrified so i threw them away took out the trash and hid in a closet 👍 my mom never noticed :>