When did you get you first get your Phone?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lihua.Ztar

Kpop Fan
Website
lihau001.tumblr.com
Credits
Jongho
Seunghee
As I was not a Crazy person over Social Media, I Got it Last Month. Yeah very late but still. I enjoy being free & can take my time off it at least for 6 hours..
I had to watch most of my things on my sister's phone (Borrow her phone). But she would be such a brat to sometimes..Anyways..
YOU GUYS?

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
Does it count If I don't have one? I don't..I only use another technonlgy...Suckish but my parents don't trust me...Ill probably get myself one when I'm more older..

๐ŸŽ€โ™กRYUโ™ก๐ŸŽ€

โ™ก๐Ÿ’ญ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐Ÿ’ญโ™ก
Staff member
When i was in the 7th grade, for my 13th birthday. It was because I would ride the bus home and then walk from the bus stop to my house, so my parents wanted me to have a phone in case of emergencies. It was one of those Nokia phones...I thought it was cool though because the back of it would light up every time someone called or texted me.

ONF

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿซ–
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
โœง The Final Problem โœง
Peke J (Excalibur)
My dad gave me his old flip phone as a gift in 4th grade, then in 6th grade my mom gave me her old flip phone so I had 2 phones (unfortunately I lost the first one and I can't use the second one because I ran out of service days ๐Ÿ˜”)

Thatlittledork2017

Kpop Groupie
Website
youtube.com
Credits
7th grade for emergencies because after school I would walk home from the middle school since he trusted me to do that ( school was like 10 minutes from my house

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
Got one when i was 8 but not even a month before it got taken away
i always ask my parents but they said i cant get one until i can pay for it myself and im 18
meanwhile my 15 year old brother has 2 phones and 4 laptops/pcs :'D

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
Got one when i was 8 but not even a month before it got taken away
i always ask my parents but they said i cant get one until i can pay for it myself and im 18
meanwhile my 15 year old brother has 2 phones and 4 laptops/pcs :'D
what that's just stupid and kinda hypocritic if your brother has 2 phones.

Hwa_ChaeMing

หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข ๐“ง๐“˜๐“ž๐“ ๐“ข๐“ค๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“”๐“œ๐“๐“’๐“จ โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
Author
i got my in grade eight just before my bday cuz of this thing where we did a university course for a week outside of our school

Last edited:

JoppingandPop

Kpop Groupie
Website
joppingandpop.carrd.co
Credits
Choerry
Harin
Yeojin
Vivi
I got one in august 2019, broke that one in march, got a new one in march, broke THAT one in august last year and got one in september last year. the lesson is dont give me stuff period.

escapism

๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐Ÿค
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
โœง Captain Price โœง
Death Note
I don't remember exactly when but it must've been either when I was in fourth or fifth grade. It was a phone only meant for phonecalls tho (it didn't even have a camera), very simple, but it was more than enough for me at the time.