When Chanyeol & Sehun Have To Babysit Vivi & Toben ▽(´ᴥ`)▽

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
M

myheartizomg

I've watched that already :LOL:
But I gotta say, because of yep4andy I started stanning EXO 👀
They can't control their own doggies, especially Chan, so relatable 😂
Aww :love: I started stanning more after watching some vines of them x, x (i'd watch them 5-6 times a day not kidding lmao)

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
They can't control their own doggies, especially Chan, so relatable 😂
Aww :love: I started stanning more after watching some vines of them x, x (i'd watch them 5-6 times a day not kidding lmao)
When I discovered yep4andy I literally watched everything I could and I feel kinda bad, but at least I know some about them 👀 :LOL:

M

myheartizomg

When I discovered yep4andy I literally watched everything I could and I feel kinda bad, but at least I know some about them 👀:LOL:
Haha it's still good hun, still good 👌 And when all of the kings will be back (ot9) it will be even better 🙏💕
when you hope for an ot9 comeback but you secretly want more an ot12 comeback ok i won't go there ;__;

Disregarded

Face of The Group
Credits
CL
Chen
Lay
Jungwoo
Haha it's still good hun, still good 👌 And when all of the kings will be back (ot9) it will be even better 🙏💕
when you hope for an ot9 comeback but you secretly want more an ot12 comeback ok i won't go there ;__;
Don't worry, everybody hopes for an ot12 comeback 😭