Wheein decided not to renew contract with RBW

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
Wheein has decided not to renew her contract with RBW but will continue to be involved in some MAMAMOO related activities until December 2023

In the meantime, the group is currently preparing for their summer concert

Source: thesoulstory, naver
Naver Article

Naomi

❤ VIC10TION ❤
Credits
Bugs Bunny
Subin
Byungchan
Hanse
The following is the full text of the official position.

"Hello, I'm RBW.

First of all, I would like to express my deep gratitude to everyone, including moomoos at home and abroad, who love Mamamoo and always send warm support.

We have renewed our contracts with the three members of our group Mamamoo, Solar, Moonbyul, and Hwasa. We promise to provide you with unstinting support so that you can realize your dreams in various fields and music activities based on mutual trust and trust.

MAMAMOO's Wheein has been in in-depth discussions with the members and the company for a long time and from various angles, but in the end, he decided not to renew the contract.

We fully respect Wheein's choice, and sincerely wish Wheein happiness and good fortune on a new starting line. We would like to express our gratitude to Wheein for shining the past 7 years together.

However, since the love for Mamamoo has not changed for all 4 members, Wheein signed an amicable extension agreement with our company for some activities, including the production of Mamamoo's new album and solo concerts, until December 2023. Mamamoo's music will continue as much as the love you have given us, and we will provide detailed information on future activities.

Mamamoo is currently preparing for their summer concert. We will show you good music and activities as Moomoo's best friend, separately and together on our future journey, so please give us your warm encouragement and support as we do now.

Thank you. "

yunaing

Shin Yuna Lover 💞
Credits
Cabbit
Yuna
Light Ring
☆ ITZY - LOCO [Ver. C] ☆
I’m so proud of Wheein for making her own decisions and not feeling pressured to re-sign with the company if that wasn’t her wish.

I know how much she loves the group and so knowing that this isn’t the end of Mamamoo is really comforting and I’ll always love Wheein regardless of whatever choices she has made.

MAMAMOO OT4 Forever 💙❤️🤍💛

escapism

𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 🤍
Staff member
iShop Manager
Editor
Author
V.I.P.
Credits
✧ Captain Price ✧
Death Note
Wishing the best for the queen ❤

ling_synk

Kpop Rookie
Credits
Ningning
I felt sad as a fan of mamamoo, wheein's vocal is really fantastic, we have to treasure the moment when she's still in mamamoo, wish her the best !