Whats your opinion on stages like these?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Lee Rang •ㅅ•

Kpop Groupie
Credits
Hanse
Cya
Where boys will dress in wigs and dresses and dance to girl group songs **usually halfheartedly**
I personally think its ok sometimes: Like if the group is taking the girl group choreography seriously: But with the way it usually is i'm glad it slowed down. 663C63F7-CC32-4584-BDD2-451ABB39683E.jpeg

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
When boy groups cover girl group songs I would prefer if they didn't dress as them.
A good example would be Stray Kid's cover of "Fancy".
However, if they do it in a respectful and non-mocking way then it's okay. Still not great, but okay.
Most of the time it tends to become disrespectful, so I tend to just dislike the idea as a whole.
It seems to be more of a 2nd and 3rd gen thing, so I'm glad it's not as popular. Probably because of the recent rise in women's rights based discussions and reforms.

Jichu4

Kpop Expert
Credits
Winwin
Ningning
Shownu
Mia
When Groups Collaborate (The Boyz X LOONA) & Have Other Verisons such as ITZY's Not Shy (Hip Hop ver).

Bxngcxn

Kpop Rookie
Website
open.spotify.com
Credits
Winter
I find it kinda funny when they dress up and enjoy it. Super Junior used to do it a lot and they made it entertaining. Kinda sad they don't do them anymore

wonsta

Band Manager
Website
ur-fav-wonton.carrd.co
Credits
✧ Baekgyeul Bbobbipo ✧
Flower Bouquet
Squidward Tentacles
✧ Monsta X Hyungwon ✧
I honestly loved them. But I think that if the girls that originally performed the song don't like it when they dress up like that, then I think just doing a cover without the dressing up is the best way to go...
Also I think idols should do parodys of songs like "Dirty Eyed Girls" did, that was AMAZING