What's Your Most Prized Possession?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
What item that you own do you find the most important.
If you lost it you would be incredibly upset.
If your house was on fire that's what you would save.
Also, I'm not talking about cost. Its monetary value could be 6 cents or 6 million dollars. Just what you find important.

Mine is a necklace that I wear everyday.
On it is a pendant that my grandfather received when he graduated from medical school.
I was given it several years ago after he passed.
My grandfather is the person I respect the most in the entire world for reasons I won't bore you for.

What is it for you?

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
What item that you own do you find the most important.
If you lost it you would be incredibly upset.
If your house was on fire that's what you would save.
Also, I'm not talking about cost. Its monetary value could be 6 cents or 6 million dollars. Just what you find important.

Mine is a necklace that I wear everyday.
On it is a pendant that my grandfather received when he graduated from medical school.
I was given it several years ago after he passed.
My grandfather is the person I respect the most in the entire world for reasons I won't bore you for.

What is it for you?
Mine is probably my guitar. My great grandfather wrote in his will that I should have it. He had 7 children, 16 grandchildren, and about 29 great grandchildren including my little brother but he chose me to have it. He saw my love for music at a young age and would play it for me whenever he visited until the day he died. He is the reason why I chose to learn guitar and I still honor and respect him to the ends of the earth despite his passing almost a decade ago...

ONF

☕️🫖
Staff member
iShop Manager
SNS Manager
Editor
V.I.P.
Website
rentry.org
Credits
✧ The Final Problem ✧
Peke J (Excalibur)
My Minkyun photocard 😿
(but on a more serious note, probably my electronic devices or stuffed animals from my childhood 🤔)

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
My stuffed animals I still sleep with because they're that special to me.

BiasWreck

Consistently Forgetting to Show Up
Author
Credits
Green Tea
Sheep Plush
Karina
Winter
oh wait yeah i forgot abt my stuffed goat- i was given him at a hospital and i let the little kids name him, one of the girls named him "goatie"
one of the staff gave him to me and i also still sleep with him 😎
That's adorable-

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I only just recently got them but I have these two koi fish artwork that looks like that they are hand sown that is originally from china that my grandfather gave me for my birthday this year

Another thing is this small deer statue thing that I got from my nana who sadly passed on recently even tho its collecting dust I still have it on this small stand with drawers thing, if it goes missing I'll be very upset since its the only thing she's given to me

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
I only just recently got them but I have these two koi fish artwork that looks like that they are hand sown that is originally from china that my grandfather gave me for my birthday this year

Another thing is this small deer statue thing that I got from my nana who sadly passed on recently even tho its collecting dust I still have it on this small stand with drawers thing, if it goes missing I'll be very upset since its the only thing she's given to me
I feel the same way about my necklace. If I lost my necklace it would be one of the worst moments of my life. It's the only thing I have of my grandfathers. When he was alive I remember meeting him less than 5 times and he had dementia, so I never got to know him. He was the most amazing person though

moonlight

지유
Staff member
Credits
Cat Chasing A Heart
Cat Yawn
I feel the same way about my necklace. If I lost my necklace it would be one of the worst moments of my life. It's the only thing I have of my grandfathers. When he was alive I remember meeting him less than 5 times and he had dementia, so I never got to know him. He was the most amazing person though
same with my nana also
even tho she didn't have dementia and still remembered who I was she became really sick and weak from old age so I barely got to see her bc of her situation. i can probably count on my fingers means a small amount how many times I saw her in these last few years before her death

Dreamer

Kpop Fan
Credits
Box of Chocolates
Hot Tea
Giselle
Dami
My stuffed animals I still sleep with because they're that special to me.

I forgot to add the necklace that my grandpa had handmade and carved my name into it on the back. I got it at his funeral from my grandma.

gwslay

< jjuni 3
Author
Website
vivari.carrd.co
Credits
Baekgyeul
Jaechan
Bian
Raspberry
My Tiger (that winnie the pooh character) blanky thingie from when i was 2 that my oldest bio brother gave me 😥
also a picture of my grandfather who passed a year or smth ago that my great grandma gave me who died in december 😢
and maybe my panda plushies from china, chinatown, and just pAndA plushies 🥰