~*^ What's your favorite sweet/candy? ^*~

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
I have a sweet tooth and absolutely love all of them (cakes, lollypop, caramel, anything!) but my most favorite ones are these from my country that are chocolate-filled mint candy!:

What's your favorite candy/sweet food?

VIPJACKAHGADAY

CEO
Website
lnk.bio
Credits
Young K
CL
81mtvnT%2BHzL._SL1500_.jpg

rynna

Kpop Fan
Credits
i have a sweet tooth too and love most sweets, so it's hard to pick one but... toffifee 🤤😍

i also love those canoe-shaped sponge biscuits with jelly that i would always get when i went to visit my aunt in france lol
oh, also there's this cake that used to be REALLY popular in my country when i was a kid, it's called 'kopiec kreta', which translates to mole's mound (bc of the way it looks)

ALSO, milkyway (not the american one though) and magic stars 🤩🤩

piscesigh

Maknae
Website
twitter.com
Credits
Wooseok
Dean
Woodz
Jungwoo
i have a sweet tooth too and love most sweets, so it's hard to pick one but... toffifee 🤤😍

i also love those canoe-shaped sponge biscuits with jelly that i would always get when i went to visit my aunt in france lol
View attachment 14380
oh, also there's this cake that used to be REALLY popular in my country when i was a kid, it's called 'kopiec kreta', which translates to mole's mound (bc of the way it looks)
View attachment 14381

ALSO, milkyway (not the american one though) and magic stars 🤩🤩
ohmygod all of that looks so delicious,,,, I love it mymmymy

Credits
Mingi
Lee Know
Hongjoong
Yeosang
Skittles!!! I die for any type, tropical, original, berries, COUNT ME IN!! Oh and Sour Patch Kiddos, Ghirardelli, Lindor, Kit Kat, OH MY GOSH AND WERTHER'S ORIGINAL'S CARAMELS!!!! I LOVE THEM OH MY GOSH. Hard ones? Gimme. Chewy ones? GIMME. Apple filled? Gimme. Soft ones? Gimme. Filled ones? Never tried it before but it's with caramel so GIMME. OH AND THE SAME BRAND'S CARAMEL COFFEE CANDY, I SWEAR TO BEANS THAT THEY GOT THEM GOOD AS HECK I could eat them forever.