What's Your Favorite B-Side on "Born Pink"?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL ABSTRACT SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Favorite "Born Pink" B-Side?

• Pink Venom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Typa Girl

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Yeah Yeah Yeah

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Hard to Love

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • The Happiest Girl

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Tally

• Ready for Love

• Total voters

LostInTheDream

🧚IᑎᗩᑕTIᐯE🧚
Author
Website
everafterentertainment.carrd.co
Credits
Chaewon
IU
Alice
Kim Man Bong
Blackpink have finally come back with "Born Pink"!
It has several amazing tracks, and I want to see which one is each of your favorites?

Mine is "The Happiest Girl". The song is so beautiful and I feel like the lyrics just flow into me.
It legitimately makes me feel like I'm gonna cry. Reminds me of things.
It's also the longest song on the album and shows off their vocals.
I especially love the final chorus where the key of the song goes up and Rose sings like she's getting divorced for the 12th time.

Feeling Peachy

Forum Mod
Staff member
Credits
Johnny
Chen
Lay
Doyoung
Personally, I love "Hard to Love"! As cliché of a reason it is, I feel like I can really relate to the lyrics! I don't know how to out it into words, but all in all, it's a great song! The light, upbeat music together with the meaningful and lyrics really make it a winner for me; the music makes it easy enough to jam to, but the lyrics are deep enough to make you think (if that makes sense)!

"The Happiest Girl" is an honourable mention! You can really feel the raw, gut-wrenching emotion with their voices and I feel like that's what really makes it a masterpiece. With the title name, I really expected a happy, funky song. Imagine my surprise when I heard the first few notes! It was a good surprise nonetheless, as I couldn't have imagined anything better!